- Dimensiones del producto: 1 x 1 x 1 cm ; 54 g
- Pilas 1 LR44 necesaria(s), incluida(s)
- Número de modelo del producto: SNE095P2
- ASIN: B004KSDHKS
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 11 de octubre de 2011
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº14.831 en Relojes (Ver el Top 100 en Relojes)
Seiko SNE095P2 Seiko SNE095P2 Reloj De Hombre
|Precio:||EUR 118,11 Envío GRATIS. Ver detalles|
|Precio final del producto|
Logística de Amazon es un servicio que Amazon ofrece a los vendedores y que les permite almacenar sus productos en los centros logísticos de Amazon. Amazon recibe, prepara y envía los productos además de gestionar el Servicio de Atención al Cliente.
Si eres un vendedor, podrás aumentar tus ventas significativamente con el uso de Logística de Amazon. Más información sobre el programa.
- Duty & Tax: Envío desde España. Derechos e impuestos pagados dentro de la UE.
- SEIKO SNE095P2 Dial: 37mm Caso: 43 (+ corona) x 40 (W) x 10 mm (espesor)
- Incluir: Seiko Manual + Seiko Box + 1 Año Garantía Seiko Internacional (estampado)
- Box y Embalaje: caja de reloj original pero podría ser diferente en la imagen mostrada
- WatchesZon: Envío gratis para UK & DE,ES,FR : 5-10 días
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Información Del Reloj
|Referencia del fabricante||SNE095P2|
|Año del modelo||2011|
|Forma del producto||Redondo|
|Tipo de cristal del dial||Hardlex|
|Tipo de cierre||Hebilla|
|Material de la caja||Acero inoxidable|
|Diámetro de la caja||40 milímetros|
|Grosor de la caja||10 milímetros|
|Material de la correa||Nylon|
|Longitud de la correa||Hombres estándar|
|Anchura de la correa||20 milímetros|
|Color de la correa||Verde|
|Color del dial||Negro|
|Calendario||Día y fecha|
|Tipo de garantía||Del fabricante y vendedor combinadas|
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Descripción del producto
Seiko Hombres #SNE095P2
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. I wanted a military-style watch with a plain black face which had white numbers (no dots or dashes for the hours). I didn't want a "busy" face or one with a chronograph since I can't read the small dials of a chronograph anyway. It also had to have W-I-D-E minute and hour arms to be easily readable without my reading glasses.
2. I have a skinny wrist (7.5"). I found lots of military-style watches that I liked, but most of them were 44mm. The current trend is to go for large watches, but a 44mm watch looked like a wall clock on my my wrist. I needed a watch that was no bigger than 40mm.
3. I wanted a watch that was no thicker than 11mm which makes it easier to wear under a long sleeve shirt. I also found thick watches (like diving watches) are too heavy and I kept banging into things with them.
4. It had to be water resistant to 100M since I'm always around water. I also found watches that are water resistant to 100M are better built and more durable.
5. It could NOT be powered by a replaceable battery. From my experience, the battery always fails when you're in a remote area without access to a new battery or the means to replace it. My ideal watch had to be an automatic or solar powered.
6 The watch had to less than US$150.
It took me awhile to find a watch that met all my requirements, but it was the Seiko SNE095P2 solar powered quartz watch. It might be too plain for most guys, especially the younger ones, but it met all my needs.
One of the first watches that I ever had was a Seiko when I was 10 years old so it felt good to get back to one after 45 years. I also felt confident that the Seiko quality wouldn't fail me. I almost considered a similar Citizen Eco-Drive Watch, but Seiko has been making solar watches for almost as long as Citizen. In a side-by-side comparison, I liked the look of the Seiko over the Citizen.
I did replace the green canvas band with a Zulu one-piece "James Bond" nylon watch band which I find much better looking and more comfortable to wear. If you decide to replace it with a Zulu watch band, be sure to get an original and not a knock-off from China. If you want more "bling", you could replace it with a metal bracelet, but I find metal bracelets too heavy.
Overall, I'm very pleased with my watch. It's very readable without me having to use my reading glasses although I can't read the weekday and day function. The minute and hour hands and the 12, 6, and 9 hours are luminescent after exposure to light for a couple of hours. It's also very accurate. After a couple of weeks, I haven't notice any loss or gain in time.
If you need a military-style watch and you have the same requirements that I have, I highly recommend that you consider this watch.
to read as they are white with a black background. Saturday is medium red and Sunday is medium blue on the black background and are very hard to read. Putting a white background with black days of the week and numbers would have been far easier to read.
Excellent watch for the money compared to the rest.
The black face looks great. Easy to read. The canvas strap felt like it would be comfortable and seemed well made. The color was just so-so, a tad "bright" for lack of a better word. I think the overall problem with the watch's appearance is that it looks more "fashion" and less "military" than I would prefer. Again, just my opinion. It is a very nice watch and a nice price ($85 when I bought it). It didn't "wow" me though, so I returned it.
Finally, one other issue for me. This watch came with Amazon property control tags on the band and buckle. This made it impossible to try the watch on. Thus, I was unable to assess correct fit. If the tags were removed then the watch would have been un-returnable. I have bought other watches from Amazon, most recently about 4 months ago. This was the first time I've received one with these tags. From now on, when shopping for a watch I will probably go to a physical store.