Sennheiser MM 50 iP - Auriculares in-ear (Con micrófono), color negro
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Reproducción natural del sonido y alta dinámica
- Escoge tu tamaño ideal de funda para un ajuste óptimo y obtén un gran aislamiento contra el ruido ambiente, así como una muy buena respuesta de graves
- Con micrófono y mando inteligente integrado con botón para responder y finalizar llamadas
- Cable integrado asimétrico para que puedas quitártelos sin que se caigan, y que también los preservan si te los quitas accidentalmente
- Extremadamente ligero e ideal para uso diario
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Con el kit manos libres.MM 50.de Sennheiser, podrás realizar llamadas y escuchar música con un sonido estéreo de calidad y una excelente restitución de graves..Creado para tu Phone/iPod, estos auriculares.integran un micrófono con el comando colgar/descolgar para realizar llamadas en manos libres.El kit manos libres Sennheiser incluye auriculares intraaurales que atenúan el ruido ambiente y asegura un resultado acústico de grandes prestaciones.Con un jack 3.5 mm de 4 puntos, el Sennheiser.incluye tres tamaños de adaptadores para un confort de escucha personalizado.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- I can WITHOUT DOUBT say these get better with age and have had NO issues in quality, cables or anything. I've had these balled up with my iPhone, Macbook Pro and everything else and they untangle and work excellent.
- Sound is amazing for the size/price, they are much better than my MM70's
- Call quality is really the best of all, the original Apples, the new Apple version (w/5) and my MM70's. I get no complaints from my callers
- These are not as susceptible to water issues from wearing during a workout, Apple phones always short out at some point until they dry out. Also these are GREAT for running since they are in-ear
- I now use these instead of my crap Bose noise-cancelling "cans" on planes
- Who knew you could get such good sound with such a low price?
- The obvious is there is no volume control, but all the other Apple commands and "tricks" work fine
PLEASE do the right thing and break these in!!! To do so Google "breaking in earphones". All you really need is to download free MP4s of white/brown/pink "noise", place them in iTunes and play them over and over and over, gradually increasing the volume.
I would buy these again and again. Think I'll actually get another pair before they are discontinued!
** previous review a few years ago**
I have updated to wireless but I still use these when I travel and if I let my wireless run out of charge. They still have a really good sound throughout spectrum. They have held up well and are just now starting to fray a bit at connection. The mic location isn't best for phone calls but it works in a pinch and better if held closer to mouth.
I switched from Sony EX-51/EX-71 headphones to the mm 50. The MM 50 iP headphones sound similar to the EX headphones I've used, with balanced sound throughout, but even better and clearer. I switched the included ear cuffs from the MM 50s for the ones I used on my Sonys, as the MM 50 set is a bit tacky and had little bits of crap stuck to them just by taking them out of the box. Ick.
The MM 50 wires are very thin, and the whole set is extremely lightweight. They are even more comfortable than the Sonys. Also, the longer I wear and use them, the more I like them.
The cord is shorter than usual, which I like because I tend to catch the wires on stuff if there is too much extra. I put the Nano/iPhone in my right back pocket, and run the headphones up to my left ear, and the length is perfect. From where the phones split (note these are "J-shaped" headphones, where the cord for the right ear goes behind your neck) to the jack that plugs into the iPhone, the cord is just over 36" long.
Currently I'm using them with a Nano, but will be switching to the new iPhone when it is released. The answer/end/ff button works fine with my current 2G iPhone, but there is a noticeable hiss at low volumes sometimes. Also, I can not get the volume from the iPhone to go low enough (I listen at the office and need to be able to hear through them) but I think this is on the iPhone side, as the Sonys don't get as quiet as they do on the Nano either.
Overall, I like the headphones, and like them more after a day of use. As long as they don't break after regular use, or have some weird problem with the new iPhone, I'll continue to use these as a replacement for my old Sony EX-51 and EX-71 sets.
Edit July 13: I got a new iPhone 3G this week, which has a redesigned headphone port. These headphones still work correctly with the new iPhone, the plug fits fine and the answer/end button works. Plus, the annoying hiss is gone!
Edit one year after purchase: These are still my daily (and only) headphones for my iPhone 3G. The play/pause/ff button still works perfectly, sound from the mic and headphones is still good, and I haven't seen any signs of wear around any connections.