- Tapa blanda: 240 páginas
- Editor: Bis Publishers Bv; Edición: 3. Auflage (21 de octubre de 2017)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 9063693532
- ISBN-13: 978-9063693534
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº35.007 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ Envío GRATIS
The Service Innovation Handbook: Action-oriented Creative Thinking Toolkit for Service Organizations (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 21 oct 2017
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
"The book builds a powerful philosophy for understanding what is unique about service innovation. Kimbell writes lucidly about important perspectives that will significantly mature the practice of research-based service design."
- Dr Cameron Tonkinwise, Associate Professor, School of Design, Carnegie Mellon University on amazon.com
- Professor Sir Christopher Frayling, Former Rector, Royal College of Art, London, and former Chairman of the Design Council "Up until now, designers have justifiably bypassed much academic design research, arguing that it offered little to no value in applied design practice. Lucy Kimbell's new book will put a quick end to that argument. Kimbell demonstrates that thinking about design is still as important as doing design. She provides a simple framework for integrating design concepts with usercentred inquiry. She also provides an explication of the divide between individualistic, psychological study, and the collectivist and contextual, socio-cultural study - a much-needed remedy to the spate of ill-advised a/b testing rife in contemporary design organizations. Service designers will find plenty of real-life, practical examples, woven in between ways of thinking about service design. It is here that she breathes life into theory - and in so doing, sweeps away any designer's excuse of not reading theoretical design research."
- Sam Ladner, phd Senior Researcher, Microsoft Office. Author of Practical Ethnography: A Guide to Doing Ethnography in The Private Sector "The Service Innovation Handbook is an essential read for managers in firms that used to have a product focus and that are trying to shift towards designing services and experiences. By covering the early stages of the innovation process, it guides readers through developing new knowledge, creating service concepts and prototyping experiences. It's valuable not only for service innovation and design practitioners but also visionary business leaders who understand that creating distinctive customer experiences is the future of innovation."
- Sunghan Kim Head of Service UX Group, Media Solution Centre, Samsung Electronics "There are few books that span the realms of service design, service operations and service experience in such a practical and engaging way. Lucy's insights into these topics will help you create great service experiences for your customers."
- Professor Andy Neely Director, Cambridge Service Alliance
Reseña del editor
This is an action-oriented book for managers and entrepreneurs who want new ways to tackle the issues they face in terms of developing and delivering services. The book focuses on service organizations, but has a broad interpretation of what services are. This is because these days, even jet engines and cars are bundled into services that create value by bringing people and resources together in different ways. The central argument is that managers and entrepreneurs designing service offerings will benefit from using approaches and methods from design and the arts.
A very strong, more practical follow-up title to BIS Publishers's successful This is Service Design Thinking.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I've used the book as groundwork for an Applied Innovation class and can recommend it.