- Tapa blanda: 552 páginas
- Editor: Routledge; Edición: 2 (4 de octubre de 2013)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0415683734
- ISBN-13: 978-0415683739
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº502.751 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Social Marketing: From Tunes to Symphonies (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 4 oct 2013
Descripción del producto
- a welcome and important contribution; moving from tunes to symphonies, indeed! Social marketing has grown in experience, evidence and geography in recent years and this text presents the latest developments in the discipline. Using a mix of case studies, research evidence, practical experience and insight, the reader is presented with the fundamentals of social marketing as well as creative insights for innovation and cutting edge research.’
- Prof. L. Suzanne Suggs, Head, BeCHANGE Research Group, Institute for Public Communication, Università della Svizzera italiana
- it’s hard to imagine a more comprehensive and readable guide to the field, its theory and practice, for both students and practitioners. Everything is explained without pretention and usually illustrated with clear examples and case studies.But Social Marketing also emphasises the need for a critical approach and an understanding of social marketing at a systemic level and, in doing so, challenges all of us to re-examine our own role in a globalised consumer economy.
- Philip R Holden, Senior Lecturer, Marketing Communications, Critical Marketing & Social Marketing, The Business School, Old Royal Naval College
- I wish I had had this book when I started but others who want to be effective public health professionals now have the best book there is on the subject and it is hard to believe it but the authors have improved on the first edition.
- Ray Lowry, DR Lowry Social Marketing
- provides leading insights into the tools and frameworks that social marketing practitioners use to shape environments and provide offerings to tempt consumers to make choices for the greater good.
- Dr Sharyn Rundle-Thiele, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia
- It is an empowering read and a remarkable contribution to the field.
- François Lagarde, Vice-président, Communications, McGill College, Montreal, Canada
- This is a wonderful book.(which) takes a critical but realistic perspective on commercial marketing. This text will help you better understand the big picture of social forces as well as individual factors that are critical to create social change.
- Michael Basil, Professor of Marketing, University of Lethbridge, Canada
- a very good read; more than a classroom missive, it is an engaging treatment of the need for social change and an illustration of social marketing’s value to and responsibility for making the world a better place. it is also the only textbook, of which I am aware, that provides a moral compass by which the reader can guide his or her efforts to use their new knowledge.
- James Lindenberger
- a powerful new teaching tool for the classroom and a valuable reference guide for social marketing practitioners. Delightful to read.
- Carole Bryant, Distinguished USF Health Professor, Florida Prevention Research Center at the University of South Florida, USA
Social Marketing – From Tunes to Symphonies is an engaging and critical text that provides aspiring social marketers with a comprehensive analysis of the principles, practices and challenges associated with contemporary social marketing. It coaxes the reader to think outside the box and to openly question the myriad of assumptions associated with social behavioural change. The chapters are complement by excellent supporting material, suggested reading, reflective questions and assignments, and a comprehensive set of case studies which provides a one-stop shop for academics, practitioners and students alike.
Dr Mary Brennan, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK
Reseña del editor
Social Marketing involves the application of marketing techniques (usually associated with promoting consumption) to social ends. Beyond this simple definition, social marketing offers an alternative to the standard Western economic model of consumption at all costs.
This popular introductory textbook has been updated to provide greater depth on marketing theory, more on branding, co-creation of value, Community Based Prevention Marketing (CBPM) and the vital role of critical thinking. In addition, the communications chapter is extended and radically updated to include much more on digital media. The rise of corporate social responsibility is also critically analysed.
The subject of social marketing is brought to life with the integration of case studies from across the world to provide a textbook which is required reading for students at advanced undergraduate and postgraduate levels.Ver Descripción del producto
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|