Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 12,90 de gastos de envío
Soulra - Altavoces para ipod SP400
|Precio:||EUR 83,53 Envío GRATIS en 4 a 5 días o envío más rápido GRATIS con Amazon Premium|
|Precio final del producto|
- BaterÃa de iones de litio recargable|Estuche resistente y recubierto de goma con cuerpo de aluminio|IPX-4 a prueba de salpicaduras para uso en exteriores|Entrada de lÃnea de audio|Conector de auriculares|Altavoces estÃ©reo de gama completa con refuerzo de graves|Indicador de carga de la baterÃa|Funda protectora para el iPod|Unidad a la toma de entrada|Adaptador de control remoto y de red suministrado|Medidas (cm): 30 de ancho x 16 de alto x 5,5 d - Peso: 1,6 kg
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Producto en el Outlet
Este producto forma parte de nuestro Outlet de Deportes y aire libre, en el que encontrarás miles de productos a precios aún más bajos.
Descripción del producto
The Eton Soulra Solar Powered Sound System is a solar-powered charging dock compatible with iPod and iPhone. It features a highly efficient Enhanced Monocrystal Solar Panel that can function in direct sunlight or cloudy conditions and uses a commercial grade laminent to provide extreme durability. It is also IPX-4 splash proof with a protective cover for your iPod, keeping it safe from accidental water splashes. Enjoy up to 5+ hours of playback featuring stereo sound with full range speaker drivers and bass boost with the Eton Soulra Solar Powered Sound System.
Detalles del producto
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
Another Flaw I noticed and experienced with it ,that it claims to play all the ipods classic to Nano's as the Package states.It's not true.That's a lie .It does not play My 5th Generation Ipod Classic 30GB Video.No detection and also it doesn't play Ipod 3rd Generation Nano,no detection ,but Plays 4th genaration Ipod Nano and 2nd/3rd generation Ipod Touches,that I tested with.It does not support some older versions of ipod's, the firmware does not detect play mode ,though it can charge the unit but no audio comes out the Soulra .I don't know why.
Tech support recommended me to disconnect the battery and power supply from the unit for 1/2 hour to reset the system,to see if this would remedy the issue of playing the 3rd & 5th generation devices (Older Devices) that I have ,tried that out also ,no Luck. Tech Suggested Updates on itunes for the firmware for the Ipods ,but no updates available on itunes ,it states that the device is up to date. Unit will not Play IPHONE 5,due to it's charging system changed.Has anyone tried Iphone 4/4S ? I did not try that also.
For people claiming to have exposed their ipod touches to sunlight and claim the ipods became hot and non responsive,I wouldn't expose my ipod etc to direct sunlight ,expose the Solar element only ,cover your ipod touches with some kind of foam or something,modify the white Plastic cover. I leave my ipod touch in the unit playing overnight listening to app wifi radio from the unit all night long without the ipod touch getting hot etc,never had my ipod touch quit on me or get hot in the unit.
Spare battries for the unit are cheap ,order direct fron Eton for $6 a piece.I ordered 2 for $17 including shipping.Instead of relying on the sunlight to charge.You will need at least 6-7 hours to charge a fully depleted battery ,who knows if the solar panel is working or not or just a gimmick. Remember it's made in China .I don't get a lot of sun where I live so I cannot speak for that.
This unit is not supportive of all the apple ipods as it claims to be ,do not spend more than $50 bucks on it,It's not worth it ,the only reason I bought it, was for it's portability to listen to app radio from my Ipod touch etc.To rate this product on a 1-10 scale ,It's only scores 5 points.The construction I noticed is very durable ,like it will absorb some rough outdoor handling.That's the good part.8-9 points on that.
I only own 2 ipod touches 2nd and 3rd generation and tested other ipods with it as well, and based on my experience some older ipods are not supported by it's firmware,that's very dissapointing. I recently bought a bluetooth adapter for ipod dock hoping it will work in this unit and transform it into a wireless player,and when connected to it ,it would not even recognize the adapter connected to it though there is power supply with all red and blue lights on,meaning the adapter is functioning as it suppose to in the Soulra,but no audio comes out from this Soulra unit, compared to my other older docks I own,they were able to recognize the adapter right away and play music via my ipod touch in ipod mode through the adapter without any issues.
That's another blow to this unit.That's why my Soulra Eton only scores 3 points out of 5.
The sound quality is good. I don't know what some people are expecting for something this size, but if you ask me you cant beat it for being that small and battery powered.
I haven't actually recorded any run-times with this unit but it defiantly seems to run longer when its in the sun and it also charges your device while your playing music which is a plus.
I have gotten the device wet and it hasn't effect it at all just like the manufacture claims.
The only negative thing i have to say about this is that the remote doesn't have much range and for me is pretty useless (not that i would use it anyways)
I would defiantly recommend this unit to anyone looking for something portable especially if your going to be outside, you cant beat amazons price.
1. Our unit (once charged) actually performed better than advertised as it lasted for more than 8 hours at 3/4 volume with the Bass Boost on over the course of 3 or 4 days. I must also add that these WERE sunny days and the solar panel was exposed, allowing it to charge while playing during the daylight hours. It was able to play most of the days and into each night, never showing any signs of slowing down.
2. Sound Quality is good. NOTE: If your looking for exceptionally high-end audio quality this may not be for you. I will say that personally, I DO have a certain level of expectation with regard to the audio performance of these type of products (Especially for the $200 price tag). Let me say that I was not disappointed. While it may not blow away an uber-audio enthusiast-type, it was more than adequate for its intended purposes and plays at reasonably high volumes and will decent sound quality.
3. The construction of the unit is great. Its definitely built to last with a tough exterior shell which appears to be able to take some abuse. It's got a little weight to it too.
4. Unit comes with an Auxillary input on the back for additional device connection. Very convenient.
5. I also found that the unit does not always have to be in direct sunlight to maintain its charging status. Again, the sun was out for most of our trip but if the unit is kept JUST out the direct sunlight, it was still able to charge and more importantly, keep it out of the heat. (see my comment #6)
6. In the not so Good/Could be Better category - And is my only real complaint... When the unit sits in the sun, it tends to get extremely hot, preventing you for handling it. Also, it retain this heat for some time. This is not a deal breaker however it is something to consider as this not only will it affect handling the unit, you have to question whether it could potentially damage your electronic devices that are you are connecting to it. GRANTED, I was in 95+ degree heat which may not be recommended for the unit anyway... I would only suggest that future versions of this unit be available in lighter, more reflective colors/materials to help minimize this issue.
Otherwise, a solid product that performs as advertised (thus far-owned for about 3 months) and something that I would certainly recommend to others.