- Dimensiones del producto: 15,2 x 55,9 x 81,3 cm ; 10,9 Kg
- Número de modelo del producto: HO9292R
- ASIN: B004O8CIP4
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 29 de mayo de 2014
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº284.439 en Hogar y cocina (Ver el Top 100 en Hogar y cocina)
Southern Enterprises - Escritorio de pared plegable, color blanco
- Una solución ideal para cualquier habitación, este escritorio blanco de invierno se pliega de manera ordenada y compacta
- Doble el escritorio hacia abajo y revele un área de almacenamiento conveniente con dos estantes ajustables, organizadores de billetes y un corcho
- Si usted elige utilizar esto en su oficina casera, sala de estar, dormitorio o dormitorio, usted está seguro de ser satisfecho con la funcionalidad asombrosa de este escritorio del plegamiento
- Incluye 2 estantes ajustables y 2 estantes estacionarios, cuenta con 3 organizadores de billetes y un corcho
- Construido de chapa de abedul y MDF, no requiere montaje
Advertencia: El producto puede requerir montaje.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Pros: Handy, space-saving, very attractive, unobstrusive, great height for me (5 ft 2 in tall).
Cons: Veneer is very flimsy. 2 pieces chipped off just from sliding it across storage boxes. As others have said, the bottom file folder thingy doesn't really have a bottom.
As others have said, it does need at least 2 1/2 in screws to get to the studs through the holes given. We used an electric drill with a phillips screwdriver bit, a 3/16" drill bit, three 2 1/2 inch screws, a drywall anchor/screw kit and the drill bit that came with it (for the L bracket below the shelf), and a level/measuring tape/pencil. Took about an hour to get everything done. We ended up having to drill another hole instead of the one given on the bottom left, as it was too far over to the right and too far below the lip of the desk to use, and we used another 2 1/2 inch screw into the stud.
To get it to the correct height, I used the storage bins in the pictures below as a starter, then stacked large books underneath till it was level using my own level. The only things from the enclosed hardware I ended up using were the L bracket & the plastic shelf holder things for the small shelves.
As my parents and I share a house and there isn't really office space for me, so this desk is perfect for my needs. Having fun with it already. Will update if any future problems. Hope this review helps!
In short: I am very impressed at the quality, and i personally recommend this product; and I have no cons to state about this Convertible Desk.
Location and Use:
Its small enough when closed that it doesn't stand out, and when open its a perfect small workspace. The desk opens and closes with ease, and secures shut very well. I use it has a collapsible work space between the living room and dinning room, and pull over a dinning room chair to sit when using it.
This took me about 30~45 mins to install it. Only 4 wall mounting bolts drilled into the studs of the wall with a 5th support anchor at the bottom. I placed this Convertible Desk right over an outlet (installation hint: this is also a way to locate a stud, cause outlets are usually mounted to studs - just use a very small but long nail, tapping it through the sheetrock slowly, and if it stops you hit the stud and if not, well try the other side of the outlet, then fill the hole with white toothpaste OR just use a studfinder like I did :P). I measured the wall for the drill locations and mark it with a pencil, then double checked all the measurements with both a level for straightness and measuring tape. Pre-drilled the holes. I held the desk against the wall, my wife handed me the screws and drill, after i got the first screw in, the rest were cake.
I hope this helps someone as much as many others' reviews and answers have helped me.
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter's tiny room. She absolutely loves it -- it is pretty, and what nine year old girl doesn't like a little desk with cubbies that tucks away into the wall? But if you are planning to buy, you should be aware of the following points:
1. This desk is HEAVY, and MUST be secured to studs. In our case, there was exactly one place in my daughter's room where the desk could go, and it didn't line up with the studs. So, we had to purchase 2 lengths of 1x4 and secure those to the studs and screw the desk to the 1x4s -- with the result that the ends of the wood are visible sticking out from behind the desk. We painted them so it is not so noticeable, but still.
2. Once down, the desk itself has a maximum recommended weight of 20lbs. This has not been a problem for my daughter, but I would be leery of letting a smaller child around it who might try to climb or lean on it.
3. The desk is not pure white -- it is off white.
4. If you are not careful, you can get pinched opening and shutting the desk. It hurts!
5. Definitely the dumbest design feature is that the lovely paper slots on the bottom right do not have bottoms. As a result, if you put anything smaller than an 8x10 in there, in can slip right out the bottom.
Having said all of that, I will go back to my original point, that my daughter loves this desk. It has been two months and it is still in perfect condition despite frequent use.