Descripción del producto
About This Book
- Carefully crafted exercises, with detailed explanations for each step, to help you understand the concepts with ease
- You will gain a clear understanding of the end to end request/response life cycle, and each logical component's responsibility
- Packed with tips and tricks that will demonstrate the industry best practices on developing a Spring-MVC-based application
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at helping Java developers who want to teach themselves Spring MVC, even if they have no previous experience with Spring MVC. It would be helpful to have a bit of familiarity with basic servlet programming concepts, but no prior experience is required.
What You Will Learn
- Familiarize yourself with the anatomy of the Spring development environment
- Learn about the web application architecture and Spring MVC request flow
- Integrate bean validation and custom validation
- Use error handling and exception resolving
- Discover REST-based web service development and Ajax
- Test your web application
- Learn how to use Tiles and Web Flow frameworks in your MVC application
The MVC architecture for developing web applications continues to be a powerful concept and the most popular design pattern known by developers. Spring MVC is a model-view-controller framework for Java web applications to simplify the writing and testing of Java web applications, which fully integrates with the Spring dependency injection framework. With the power of annotation-based configuration, Spring MVC makes web application development easy for developers.
This book is a great companion for beginners who want to learn Spring MVC. With the help of real-world examples, you will learn how to create a completely functional web application. You will also get a complete overview of the Spring web development environment and all its key components.