Compara Precios en Amazon
Staedtler 34 SB6B - Paquete de bolígrafos con soporte trasero (varios modelos, con tinta de recambio, 0,5 mm), color azul y negro
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este product es compatible con tu modelo
- Paquete de bolígrafos con tinta de recambio y punta de 0.5 mm
- Con soporte trasero
- Contiene 1 rotulador super fino negro, 1 rotulador super fino azul, 1 bolígrafo azul, 1 rotulador, 1 roller de la pluma azul, 1 soporte de cartucho de tinta
- Cuerpo triangular ergonómico para la escritura sin esfuerzo
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Descripción del producto
STAEDTLER Schreibset triplus black mobile office
Inhalt: 1x Fineliner triplus schwarz & blau (334-3, 334-9) 1x Tintenroller triplus roller (403-9) 1x Kugelschreiber triplus ball (431 M-9) 1 x Textmarker triplus gelb (362-1) 1x Druckbleistift triplus micro (774 25) (34 SB6B)
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
- Great for left-handed people since ink dries instantly and doesn't smudge
- Nice case to carry pens around and keep desk cleaner
- Includes a highlighter
- I have replaced some of the included pens with other colors from another set (too many black pens)
The black case is great looking and the easel / cover folds up so that I can keep all the pens slotted and have easy access to them with out cluttering up my desk.
I would recommend this to left handed people as well anyone who enjoys writing with a good quality writing instrument.
-I've actually been using this pencil for longer than I've had the set, it is the best mechanical pencil I've ever used. It's tip-heavy and has a great balance and grip. The eraser is fantastic and lasts a lot longer than you'd expect.
-The rollerball is very light and the ink is smooth and very fast-drying (being left-handed, this is sometimes hard to find).
-The ballpoint pen has a slightly rubbery texture to it and is rather tip-heavy. The ink is not too smooth, but the line is quite thin and precise, for a ballpoint pen.
-The fineliners are great. They will bleed thru some thinner papers/notebooks, but seem to last forever, don't dry out easily and feel great in the hand. I found them excellent for adding notes/different colored lines to sketches and graphs.
-The highlighter was the only letdown in the set. As a highlighter, it was ok, but it smelled terrible every time I would open the cap, and the tip tended to pick up ink from what I highlighted, leading to some oddly colored streaks later on.
My only issue with the set itself was the selection; you end up with 3 things with black ink. Personally, I found it much more versatile and useful (and I feel like I took better notes) after I swapped out the ballpoint pen and the highlighter for a red and a green fine liner.