- Tapa dura: 2143 páginas
- Editor: Saunders; Edición: 5 (4 de enero de 2012)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1437704352
- ISBN-13: 978-1437704358
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº731.644 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- n.° 823 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Ciencias, tecnología y medicina > Medicina > Medicina clínica e interna > Pediatría
- n.° 2246 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Ciencias, tecnología y medicina > Medicina > Medicina clínica e interna > Neurología
- n.° 513218 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Libros en inglés
- Ver el Índice completo
Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology: Principles and Practice, 2-Volume Set, 5e (Inglés) Tapa dura – 4 ene 2012
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Hay una nueva edición de este producto:
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
"Owning this book is a potential major hazard to workplace productivity...there is the amazing online electronic version that can lead you seamlessly from one compelling section to another, with amusing diversions via Pub Med on the way. Whole days could be passed like this, so enormously interesting, wide-ranging and well-presented is the content...This book is suitable for paediatric neurologists of all vintages and would make an excellent addition to any personal, departmental or hospital library. It is comprehensive, stimulating and engaging and I plan to direct trainees to it as a reference source. It is a long time since I put my hand in my pocket to purchase a textbook, but if I had not been fortunate enough to have been asked to review this book, I believe I would have made an exception...Swaiman et al has found a firm place on my occupational bookshelf."
European Journal of Paediatric Neurology, November 2012,
"Most of us who had the privilege of reviewing previous editions of this book gave it our unqualified recommendation, and this edition warrants the same high praise. Pediatric Neurology: Principles and Practice represents the combined knowledge and experience of many of the best minds in child neurology. It remains the sole indispensable standard not only for neurologists treating children but also for psychiatrists, pediatricians, developmentalists, rehabilitation specialists, and those in related disciplines. It is unlikely that anyone caring for children with neurological disorders can or should practice without it."
Gerald F. Tremblay, MD, JD
JAMA 2006; 296: 1296-97, Review of the fifth edition
"This well written, comprehensive textbook on pediatric neurology serves as a very good didactic resource on the basic science, clinical description, genetics, therapeutic management, and anticipatory counseling involved in disorders in pediatric neurology."- Korwyn Williams, MD, PhD (Phoenix Children's Hospital) 5 star Doody Rating!
Reseña del editor
Swaiman’s Pediatric Neurology, by Drs. Kenneth Swaiman, Stephen Ashwal, Donna Ferriero, and Nina Schor, is a trusted resource in clinical pediatric neurology with comprehensive, authoritative, and clearly-written guidance. Extensively updated to reflect advancements in the field, this fifth edition covers new imaging modalities such as pediatric neuroimaging, spinal fluid examination, neurophysiology, as well as the treatment and management of epilepsy, ADHD, infections of the nervous system, and more. The fully searchable text is now available online at www.expertconsult.com, along with downloadable images and procedural videos demonstrating intraventricular hemorrhage and white matter injury, making this an indispensable multimedia resource in pediatric neurology.
- Gain a clear visual understanding from the numerous illustrations, informative line drawings, and summary tables.
- Tap into the expertise of the authoritative and respected team of editors and contributors.
- Get comprehensive coverage of all aspects of pediatric neurology with a clinical focus useful for both the experienced clinician and the physician-in-training.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with 16 additional online-only chapters, downloadable images, videos demonstrating intraventricular hemorrhage and white matter injury, and links to PubMed.
- Stay current on recent developments through extensive revisions: a new chapter on paraneoplastic syndromes in children; a new section on congenital brain malformations written by leading international authorities; and another one on cutting-edge pediatric neuroscience concepts relating to plasticity, neurodegeneration of the developing brain, and neuroinflammation.
- Apply the latest information on diagnostic modalities, including pediatric neuroimaging, spinal fluid examination, and neurophysiology.
The indispensible Swaiman’s Pediatric Neurology is your multimedia guide to practicing pediatric neurology.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|