- Dimensiones del producto: 12,7 x 12,7 x 2,5 cm ; 45,4 g
- Número de modelo del producto: CLP1
- ASIN: B001MJ0JAO
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 11 de marzo de 2014
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº107.311 en Electrónica (Ver el Top 100 en Electrónica)
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 3,95 de gastos de envío
+ EUR 4,99 de gastos de envío
Synology CLP1 - Licencia para 1 cámara IP adicional
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Diseñado para la ampliación de cámaras, módulos de E/S y controladores de acceso configurados en Synology Surveillance Station
- Se pueden adquirir más licencias para dispositivos de vigilancia adicionales en función de las necesidades de la empresa
- Cada cámara IP, módulo de E/S y controlador de acceso solo necesitará una licencia
- De forma predeterminada
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Descripción del producto
Synology CAMERA LICENSE PACK (X 1).This product is sourced from a supplier in continental Europe and the item is designed for use in Europe. For electrical goods you may be required to buy plug converters or UK cables to connect in UK sockets
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Ojo, hay paquetes de 4 licencias, pero son indivisibles (no puedes usar 2 en un NAS y otras 2 en otro NAS)
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
To Synology in case anyone is paying attention. The licenses are very expensive and it's absolutely stupid to physically mail license cards. Cut the printing and distribution cost pass along some savings and let me add licenses online as needed! Another complaint, I've been adding cameras incrementally 4 at a time to make sure the device can handle it. My 1815+ has handled the load just fine, but there is no license trial period. Since I need to buy my licenses why not give a 10 day Trial period? This way I can add 10 or 20 cameras to ensure the device and network infrastructure can handle the load and have a few days to test before I need to buy the license . The software won't even let me setup the camera until I buy the license. At the very least least let me complete the install and leave the cameras disabled until I buy the license.
2. Allow these licenses to be downloadable -- even on Amazon.
3. There should be a trial period. As I'm researching and buying new cameras, I'm not always 100% confident that the camera will work (or work well) with Synology Surveillance Station. I should have the option of testing the camera for a trail period to ensure all is well -- before having to buy a $55 non-refundable license.
But I'm frustrated with the licensing for Surveillance Station! It's outrageous to pay $54 for a single license, just in order to add additional security at my home. I guess I'm frustrated with the fact that we have to pay for additional security, peace of mind, and safety. Those things should not be considered luxuries, where company's make people pay exorbitant fees on top of what has already been paid.
I have a DS1512+ filled to the brim with 5 3TB Seagate Server Grade hard disks, and the extra 2GB memory module. The solution is flawless, and I really appreciate everything that Synology has done in order to make such a great product. Even this license, works as advertised. But they need to consider 3 things that I believe would be make it better (and thus, sell more licenses):
1. Make it an instant License Code! Go green, please...having to send me this card is a freaking waste now-a-days! Catch up to the 21st century already.
2. Make it more reasonable. We're loyal customers, that love your product. Get more people onboard and don't penalize your customer for a stupid license. A new SOFTWARE package, or the software package in general...sure! But a license, that doesn't cost you anything to develop...that's a rip off!
3. Make your group licenses (pack of 4) CHEAPER than it would cost to buy a single license! I mean, this is insane...if I bought 4 licenses at a rate of $54 x 4 = $216 (which is what I paid), that would be CHEAPER than buying a 4 pack at $220+.
Get with it Synology!! I'm not on the bandwagon anymore...and I'm starting to think your product is a rip-off. I'll be checking out another backup solution soon, just because of these licensing tactics.