Funda iPhone SE, TORU [PRESTIZIO] Funda cartera para iPhone 5 [Almacenamiento de tarjetas y carnés][Soporte][Correa] para iPhone 5s/5 - Oro Rosa
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Funda cartera premium tipo folio para iPhone SE y iPhone 5s y iPhone 5
- El cierre exterior magnético y la elegante correa separable están hechos de cuero sintético blando
- 2 ranuras para tarjetas, 1 ventana para el carné y un bolsillo interno ofrecen un espacio de almacenamiento cómodo para tu DNI, tarjetas de crédito y dinero
- Mira vídeos o navega por Internet con facilidad usando el soporte multimedia integrado
- El soporte robusto de policarbonato protege tu teléfono en la funda
Verifica si este producto es compatible con tu dispositivo en su página web
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Serie Prestizio - Funda cartera premium tipo folio para Apple iPhone 5s y iPhone 5
Haz tu vida más fácil combinando tu cartera y la funda de tu teléfono en un solo artículo elegante para todo. La serie Prestizio guarda tus tarjetas y dinero al mismo tiempo que protege tu teléfono. También se pliega en un soporte para que puedas ver vídeos cómodamente.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The absolute only negative I can see is that the DL window isn't big enough to see my full date of birth. So I may still have to take it out. I can flip it around but then only part of my face is showing which again defeats the purpose of the see thru window. Either way, not that big of a deal. I LOVE being able to just have my car keys and this wallet w/ my phn when shopping and I'm really going to love it on an upcoming ski trip when we hit the bars for apres ski as I hate carrying a purse. ;o))
I use this as my every day wallet. I am able to fit several credit cards, my license and even some cash behind the cards. The phone holder securely holds the phone without blocking the charging port or the camera lens. The wrist strap has a nice metal spinning clasp that is durable and allows the phone to move freely without getting twisted. The case is slim enough that is does not cause a shadow when taking picutes (problem I had with other iPhone wallet cases). Since I use this as my every day wallet, I tend to over stuff it, but the magnet closure still keeps it securely closed. With all of the cards and cash in the case it is a little bulky, but I will gladly sacrifice the small additional space to be able to hold all of my essentials in one convenient case.
- 3 card slots: 2 credit card & 1 clear view for license (more card storage than most wallet cases)
- strong metal wrist strap spinning clasp
- slightly thicker profile to allow more storage
- phone case holds phone securely without blocking charging port or AUX
- thin exterior case profile (no shadow when taking picture with phone in the case)
- thin or no glue between exterior case and phone holder near the camera lense (after heavy use, this will bend and cause shadows when taking pictures from case)
- the interior card slot material is thin / flimsy
- few color options (wish blue was an option), but the purple is nice second choice
I think it looks great, holds my phone securely, has ample space for 3 credit cards plus some space to stuff a little cash behind the cards, the camera cutout is large enough that I can take decent pics with the case on, and the magnetic clasp holds it shut very well.
BUT, the phone is held in place by hard plastic edging. It holds my iPhone SE in place quite securely, but I dropped my phone the other day and the plastic broke and would no longer hold my phone in place, rendering it useless as a case (my phone, however, was uninjured so it succeeded in that regard). Until that point I would have given the case 5 stars, but this is a pretty major flaw. The upside is that this case is inexpensive enough that I just ordered a new one, but the hard (breakable) plastic holder is definitely a drawback.