- Advertencia: No apto para niños menores de 36 meses
- Advertencia: Utilícese bajo la vigilancia directa de un adulto
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 25,00 de gastos de envío
Tamiya 300058457 - Camión de juguete (escala 1:10), diseño de RC Mercedes Benz Unimog 406 CC-01
|Precio:||EUR 229,06 Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- Unidad de iluminación LED, incluyendo LEDs
- Control electrónico de velocidad
- cuerpo de policarbonato
- Transporte: Avión
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
Descripción del producto
Ancho: 22 cm
Peso: 1,46 kg
Tipo: Cochecito de juguete
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
-Relatively well-designed kit
-Very accurate instructions
-Requires lots of thread-locker and glue but DOESN'T tell you this!
-Doesn't include enough lubricant
-Cheap nylon bushings. Buy a ball bearing kit for $20.
-Ball-joint fittings are WAY too tight and don't fit well between servo and steering actuator causing servo non-centering issue.
-Speed-controller broke within 3 hours or use
-Battery compartment could use more space as the 3800mAh battery is about 1mm too long and I had to modify the kit to make it fit
you have to HAND CUT the decals. Yes, tiny decals you will be HAND CUTTING. (What the heck, Tamiya??? How about you guys laser cut this stuff like everyone else!)
1. Ok, LOVED the kit till we started using it. The first thing that broke, within about 5 minutes, was the lower rear spring base. Lost! Made a new one out of an old part and got it back running. Glued the remaining three in place. However, I tried to order it from Tamiya and although they still make the kit, they discontinued that part mold! I found metal replacements online if need be, but COME ON TAMIYA! Really?
1 1/2. Within 10 minutes of fixing that, the rear diff failed! It essentially split in half due to a screw that came loose. Ok, replace screw, nothing broken, reassemble with thread locker and more lubricant.
2. Next thing that broke was the speed controller. It got SLIGHTLY damp due to wet concrete and shorted out. I dried it thoroughly, but it was still broken. I ended up fashioning a splash shield AND replaced the speed controller. I'm waiting for a replacement from Tamiya which I will put into the parts bin.
3. Motor pinion gear broke loose in hour 3 AND U-joint did the same...more thread locker. Upon inspection, the case is not sealed and it got sand (not from driving in sand, just the stuff that sits on concrete) in it making a terrible clunking sound while running. Cleaned it out. It needs LOTS more lube, but I'm out, so I went to buy white lithium grease from the auto parts store. All is well.
4. Hour 6 brought a servo that wouldn't re-center by itself. Upon inspection, I found that the ball joints and linkage was so tight I could barely move it by hand. Additionally, the ends didn't fit well. I replaced them both with some older high quality pieces I had around, and after an hour or so, I was running again.
I've owned this kit for 1 week. and it seems to break all the time. This is really unusual. I expected some growing pains, but this is nuts! Anyway, I would not recommend this to anyone who doesn't know what they are doing or isn't willing to fix/mod this WHEN it breaks. I have lots of extra parts lying around so I can find what I need by cannibalizing old cars/parts.
Here's what you DON'T want to do: Have NO experience with R/C cars, buy this for your kid and have to sit around for weeks waiting for parts from China OR have to take this thing to your local R/C shop for repair. It's a decent (not great) kit, but you better know what's up.