- Tapa blanda: 758 páginas
- Editor: Createspace Independent Pub; Edición: 1 (18 de agosto de 2015)
- Colección: Teaching Moments
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 151700750X
- ISBN-13: 978-1517007508
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Teaching Moments For Interns to Students (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 18 ago 2015
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Teaching Moments For Interns to Students is the first tool to maximize the value of the teaching moment. Using a predictable format, Teaching Moments packages lessons designed for long-term storage. Provided in 5- to 25-minute lessons with content optimized for their length, Teaching Moments focuses on the commonly misunderstood medical topics of interns. Whether used by interns as a guideline to facilitate interaction with the student or by the student to prepare for upcoming boards and internship, the teaching methods learned here will make you a better teacher.
- Based upon research into long-term storage in humans, Teaching Moments provides a guideline whereby interns and medical students not only learn the frequently misunderstood lessons of medicine, but through direct application of teaching concepts, learn to be more effective teachers and learners.
- Modules optimize the lesson type to the time available. Short, data-heavy lessons make proper use of the 5-minute teaching moment, while concept-laden lessons increase the return on investment from 25-minute teaching moments.
- Using Teaching Moments as a guideline facilitates interaction between teacher and student while guaranteeing that the point of the lesson is maintained.
- Teaching Moments provides highly storable presentations of commonly problematic topics, replacing the tendency to teach the most well understood, thereby expanding the knowledge base of the intern and the student.
Biografía del autor
Ellis Myers received his Doctor of Medicine from Chicago Medical School, master’s from Loyola University of Chicago, and a degree in computer systems engineering from Arizona State University. Dr. Myers left his positions as CEO of Secure Salon and Senior Applications Specialist at Cyberitas Technologies to pursue medicine.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|