Teton Sports Celsius Regular -18C/0F Sleeping Bag; 0 Degree Sleeping Bag Great for Cold Weather Camping; Green, Right Zip
- CAMPER'S CHOICE: Perfect all around bag--roomy, warm with ventilation options, high-quality construction, rugged materials, compression sack included so it packs down tight; Size 80x 33 inches (203x84 cm); Pack weight 5 pounds (2.3 kg)
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Sturdy taffeta shell is lightweight, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use; Right and left zippered bags zip together for couples; Thermal enhancing, double layer offset-stitch construction means no cold spots
- LARGE SLEEPING AREA AND SO WARM: Roomy sleeping bag has a brushed flannel lining that feels like soft bed sheets; Full-width shoulder and full-length zipper draft tubes keep the cold out; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps your head off the ground
- MUST HAVE COLD WEATHER CAMPING EQUIPMENT: Survival rated for cold temperatures--rated at zero degrees for cool to frozen conditions; if you sleep cold, get the TETON Sports Celsius XL -32C/-25F
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
When you need a good night’s sleep where ever you are camping, choose the TETON Sports Celsius Regular 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag. You’ll be warm, comfortable, and have some room to move (Size: 80x33 inches). The Celsius Regular is a three-season sleeping bag that’s built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with our SuperLoft Elite fill to keep you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. It’s mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground. Full-width baffles and full-length shoulder and zipper draft tubes keep the warm air from escaping. Dual-layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots. The Celsius Regular has a durable taffeta shell that will stand up to years of rigorous use. The brushed poly-flannel lining feels like soft bed sheets. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of bag. Bonus features include: An interior storage pocket for wallet or keys and its own compression sack for easy transport. It all adds up to exceptional quality at an affordable price.
Detalles del producto
Diestro/Zurdo: Zíper a la derecha | Color: Verde
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
-Shipping was fast, Prime so 2 days
-packaging and box was neat and not beat up
-travel sack bag is great, it’s actually not a fight to stuff the sleeping bag in like normal undersized draw string bags, once you get the bag in, it has two straps that allow you to tight and condense the sleeping bag a lot smaller
-lots of loft, or very fluffy
-inside is a very soft cotton flannel like material so no sweating or no loud sweaky noises when you twist and turn inside
-inside has a small pocket to have your flashlight close to you, this pocket is also big enough for a phone, wallet, or keys
-zipper is strong and can be pulled from both inside and outside
-selling point: every seem that’s apart of the zipper has a extra rolled tube like material to not allow cold air to get in or escape through the zipper
-selling point: same tube like material is located at the top of the bag, where your shoulders meet to create that extra space where dead space tends to be which leads to ambient air inside your bag, so it fills the gaps at your neck&shoulder line
-selling point: again that usual dead space around your neck&shoulder line is definitely voided because they incorporate a draw string easily to reach to pull in and has zero gaps, it’s almost like a step 1 before you use your mummy hood
-selling point: a draw string mummy hood that’s on a normal style rectanglular bag. I’ve always like the idea of mummy hood but I hated the tapered down bags as I need leg room, I can’t sleep like vampire
-selling point: seller makes right&left sided zippers so that way you can combine two together. If you do this, my advise is to watch a YouTube video on how to attach because the hardest part is getting your zipper unattached before you combine both together, the zipper is strong, use some strength don’t be scared
-good additions: soft Velcro to cover zipper placement and locking so bag doesn’t accidentally open or widen, btw they designed the velcro in a specific way so it can’t scratch you
-good additions: two hanging loops at the feet of the bag for storage as you don’t want to keep it in the travel sack bag and lose it’s loft
-colors and patterns of the bag are nice. My wife loves her turquoise and I actually do like my hunter green with cool patterns inside
- I’m 5’8 and when I’m in the bag my feet are flush to the bottom, I’m a side sleep who bends their knees so bottoming out the bag wasn’t an issue for me but I felt it bottom when I did that morning stretch. My wife is 5’2 and no issues for her. Honestly, I read about this from another review but I didn’t take it to heart because I know I bend my knees and I didn’t want order the XL size, when it’s more material, more weight, if your a backpacker you know every ounce counts. I think Teton is aware of there sizing since there’s a XL model, so really this isn’t CON at all, reason why I gave 5 stars. My advice; if you’re taller than 5’8 get the XL model, if you’re 5’8 or 5’7 and sleep with your legs straight out, you’re probably going to feel the bottom of the bag so get the XL model, if you’re under 5’7 don’t worry about bottoming out the bag.