- Compra 1 o más Artículos calificados a Objectif Bastille = envío gratis del artículo. Descubre cómo (sujeto a restricciones)
ThinkTank Retrospective 10 - Funda para cámara de 1.0 ", rosa
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Con protección contra la lluvia
- Adecuada para cámaras SLR / DSLR
- Con un bolsillo organizador para bolígrafos, bloc de notas, baterías y otros artículos
- Correa de hombro suave, ajustable
Es posible que el embalaje de este artículo indique su contenido y no se pueda ocultar.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Descripción del producto
The Think Tank Retrospective 10 Pinestone Shoulder Bag is a highly organised bag. Ideal for those wishing to be less conspicuous, the Think Tank Retrospective 10 Pinestone Shoulder Bag blends in with the crowd, helping to conceal expensive photo equipment which may be targetted in more recognisable bags by thieves. Hook and Loop "Sound Silencers" on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag as a further feature to the Retrospective's inconspicuous nature. Despite its more vintage style, the Think Tank Retrospective 10 is highly modern in its functionality. Featuring an organiser pocket built into its main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries and other essential items. Comfort is also a major priority in the Retrospective with its soft, adjustable shoulder strap with a cushioned non-slip pad as well as a removable short carrying handle for convenience. Protection is also provided with the seam-sealed rain cover against unpredictable weather conditions.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The bad: It pays a weight penalty for the heavy fabric/padding. Nothing like a hardcase mind you, but to me it was surprisingly weighty. (I'm probably just spoiled from carrying unpadded Domke cases for so long.)
Other: My sealed/unopened package was missing the clip on carry handle. When I informed 'Think Tank', they had me a replacement handle on the way within hours. My first impression of the Think Tank company is very good. I had the feeling I was talking to other working photographers who understood the business and my needs.
If you need a great rugged lightly padded soft case, designed by other working photographers, and your shoulder doesn't mind a little extra weight, then this is close to a perfect bag from a very responsive company.
1) Appearance: It's a fully functioning camera bag designed to safely cradle your expensive camera and 4-6 lenses without announcing "Expensive camera stuff here!"
2) Thick strap with thickly padded shoulder pad: The strap looks like you could pull a pickup out of a ditch without it breaking. The shoulder pad also has lines of sticky material to keep the pad from slipping unintentionally. The strap length is, of course, adjustable.
3) Pockets Galore (8)
... Outside (4): 2 narrow pockets, 1 on either (narrow) end of the bag for caps or other small item; 1 zippered pocket that runs the full length of the bag for a tablet/ultra-light computer; 1 expandable pocket under the flap that runs the full length of the bag and is held closed by a Velcro strap
... Inside (4): 2 narrow pouch pockets with elastic at the top, 1 on either (narrow) end of the bag for small items; 1 zippered pocket for manuals or other booklet-type (thin) items that runs the full inner length of the bag; 1 pocket held closed with a Velcro flap that runs the inner length of the bag that has sub-divisions in it for memory card holders, 2 pen holders, 2 narrow pocket I'm using for spare batteries, and one larger pocket or other odds and ends.
4) Materials used: The outer canvas material is heavyweight, clearly designed to outlast its user. Granted this may add to the weight of the bag, but the weight (which I personally don't even notice) is worth that durability. The hardware is all metal (zippers, strap adjusters, etc.
5) Padded Dividers (5 of them): allow you to customize how you want to organize the main inner compartment. These attach to the sides using Velcro. They include 2/3 height straight dividers (2 of them), 2 full height dividers with a 3/4 inch fold-over flap, and 1 full height divider without a fold-over flap.
6) A bunch of little touches
... Velcro silencers for the main compartment flap
... Every pocket held closed with a Velcro flap also has a Velcro receiver strip INSIDE the pocket to keep the flap from accidentally re-closing the pocket accidentally (NICE touch!)
... Canvas flaps over the ends of the inside of the bag. I think this is to prevent water from entering the narrow end pockets
... The inside zipper pocket closes into a little fabric zipper "garage" at the end of its travel. this prevents there being a gap in the zipper when closed - again I assume for water/dirt entry prevention.
Having said all this, are there any CONS to this bag? Of course there are, but they are all minor annoyances that can't counter the list above to even a fraction of a star:
A) The dividers in the main inner compartment are REALLY annoying to get into place. The very Velcro that holds the equipment perfectly in place after the dividers finally reach their final destination, make is quite difficult to get them all the way to the bottom of the compartment without them attaching to the sides on the way in. You can counter this by folding in the Velcro flaps prior to inserting the divider, with limited success.
B) The Main Flap Velcro is STRONG. It takes quite the tug to open the main flap with a Timbuk2-type of bag-opening RIP sound. I find it usually takes 2 hands to open the flap (1 to hold the bag and 1 for the flap). Again this is good as it keeps everything inside and announces when the bag is opened by someone other than you.
C) PRICE: This is an incredibly expensive bag, the sort of bag that makes you made if you can't afford it (because it is so very good).
I would Highly Recommend this bag for those who can afford the price.