- Advertencia: No apto para niños menores de 36 meses
- Advertencia: Sólo para uso doméstico
Thomas & Friends - Set de juego, circuito dia completo Thomas (Mattel R9488)
- Pista perfecta para los principiantes
- Thomas puede o traquetea alrededor de la pista o parar en la estación de entregas especiales
- Construir juegos completos con curvas interesantes y escapadas Estrecho
- Incluye motorizada Thomas, trazado de la pista y de la estación de tren completo.
- Compatible con todos los juegos de guías TrackMaster (se vende por separado)
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
Descripción del producto
¡El circuito básico de Thomas y sus amigos ideal para que los pequeños maquinistas empiecen a vivir toda la acción de TrackMaster! La locomotora Thomas avanza por la vía y al llegar al andén de la estación, se para para descargar. Mientras avanza por la vía, ¡suena su traqueteo! Incluye una locomotora Thomas a pilas, una estación de tren y 1 tramos de pista. A partir de 3 años.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Muy buen acabado y con una sola pila la locomotora dura bastante en funcionamiento. Ademas tiene bastante potencia como para arrastrar vagones.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
The station that comes with this set is cute but he pretty much ignores it. I think it's just because he's too young right now.
Putting the track together was extremely easy and there were some stickers that needed to be put on the station but all of that took very little time. The only problem I had was installing the battery (not included) and the instructions didn't explain it too well. After a few minutes of trial and error, I finally figured it out. If you need help with that read on.
How to take the train apart to install the battery (1 AA):
1. Get a small Phillips screw driver (about 2-3mm wide)
2. Unscrew the screw at the bottom of the train (there are several screws on the bottom but only the one in the center can be unscrewed). After unscrewing, pull on the center wheels and a small piece will come out with screw inside of it (don't bother trying to shake the screw out).
3. Pull the entire casing of the train off. To take apart, hold on to the red base with one hand and with the other hand press both sides of the blue casing in the center (near the #1s on the train), pull apart and it should come off easily.
UPDATE (March 2012): My son will be turning 3 in a few months. There have been many, many, many more Thomas trains, tracks, destinations (structures like train stations or buildings). We have the wooden sets and the plastic sets. The wooden, plastic and metal trains. We have duplo. There's probably more, but you get the picture. After over a year of the Thomas experience, I've learned a lot. My recommendation at this point would be NOT to buy Trackmaster until the child is close to 3. Why? The child tends to leave the train on and laying around somewhere so the parent constantly has to find where the noise is coming from and turn it off. CONSTANTLY. You will also be changing batteries all of the time (rechargeables definitely recommended). Since we purchased this set, we only bought a Percy and some cars. The Thomas is now broken. Some of the cars are broken too. The plastic does not stand up to the abuse.
At the time, I didn't think that pushing a train around would be a fun thing which is why I gravitated to the battery powered train. How wrong I was. He loves pushing the trains around which is another reason the Thomas train broke. He would turn it on and then push it around.
We will be returning to Trackmaster soon for more trains & track. We still have the track & station from this set & they've both held up well.