Toggler Snaptoggle Toggle Bolt And Drywall Molly (Pack Of 4) by TOGGLER
- toggler snaptoggle Toggle Bolt y yeso Molly (Pack de 4)
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Simple to use and easy to install Molly Anchor Kit.; Twice as Strong as a regular Toggle Bolt - Solid Metal Channel; straps Act as instalación Tool, help install metal Channel behind the wall; Kit includes 4pc SNAPTOGGLE 1/4 - 20 Toggle Bolts (no Bolts)
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
(1) You will need a drill to make a sizable hole in the wall (around a 1/2" squared, maybe a tad bigger).
(2) Making the hole big enough for the metal part is not big enough for the end plastic piece to go in flush against the wall. You should make it so the metal piece fits in both ways (like a + sign, or square) to make sure the circular plastic piece can fit in flush against the wall.
(3) Don't make the hole too big or the end plastic piece will be loose on the visible side of the wall (or go in... don't want that!).
(4) Make sure the zip is pulled completely before breaking off the excess plastic, with the metal part and end plastic piece fully connecting to the wall on both sides... or it will be loose with no way of fixing it.
My brother made these sound like miracle products that a blindfolded animal without opposable thumbs could apply in short order. I'm very pleased to find that he wasn't exaggerating-much! My Togglers were, I think, repackaged from bulk and came quickly, but without instructions. I found the manufacturers website, read up on them and watched the tutorial videos. They were exceedingly easy to install and are really innovative! I'm a perfectionist fuss-pot type and it took many hours of calculations, measurements, and even making a template so that the televisions would rest exactly, "perfectly" where I wanted them. (This gal's got priorities, after all!) Once I drilled the holes in the drywall, I inserted the Togglers, leveled them, and snugged them in very tightly just like I saw in the video. Super easy and the first TV took about 20 minutes to hang....but I'm a little slow and deliberate. Second TV was up faster and they've been up for over a year and a half, with mild seismic activity in the first year (wall shaking/cracking construction nearby), wide variations in weather and temperature-both TV's are mounted on outside walls, and the TV mount bolts are as tight and secure as the day they went in! No wall damage, no problems and I've used these since to affix other heavy things to drywall in full confidence!
I think the maker merged with another company but just search for the site using Toggler Snaptoggle and you will find a chart to help you calculate which size you need based on the weight of the item, the thickness of your drywall or wall construction, and how many bolts you will use. You'll find lots of helpful information, and if you're like me, your faith in wall anchors will be renewed!