Descripción del producto
As the only book on the market, this title sheds some light on the “black box” of the law school admissions process by revealing examples of winning LL.M. personal statements. Designed for both LL.M. applicants and ambitious J.D. applicants looking for fresh personal statement ideas, these samples will help you master the substance, style, and structure of a top law school personal statement.
Top Personal Statements for LL.M. Programs contains 10 personal statements that are based on actual personal statements by successful applicants. Variations of these personal statements have helped applicants gain admission to some of the most pre-eminent law schools in the U.S. and the U.K.
This book contains:
* 10 full-length LL.M. personal statement samples that worked at top law schools in the U.S. and U.K.
* Samples for Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Berkeley, Penn, LSE, and other schools
* Harvard legal essay example (Part A of the Harvard LL.M. personal statement)
* Coverage of different areas of law, including corporate, commercial, tax, IP, human rights, and international
* Helpful introduction and expert commentary for each personal statement sample
Learn what works and boost your personal statement writing skills, increasing your chances of admission to a top law school.