CUBITERA COLOSAL ESFERA TOVOLO
|Precio:||EUR 11,85 Envío GRATIS en pedidos superiores a 29€. Ver detalles|
|Precio final del producto|
Logística de Amazon es un servicio que Amazon ofrece a los vendedores y que les permite almacenar sus productos en los centros logísticos de Amazon. Amazon recibe, prepara y envía los productos además de gestionar el Servicio de Atención al Cliente.
Si eres un vendedor, podrás aumentar tus ventas significativamente con el uso de Logística de Amazon. Más información sobre el programa.
- Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds - Set of 2
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Descripción del producto
En esta innovadora cubitera Tovolo une arte y ciencia para que puedas prepararás cubitos de hielo redondos de 6cm con los que conseguirás mantener tus bebidas frías durante más tiempo y aguándolos menos.
Los moldes están fabricados con en silicona alimentaria de larga duración, y podrás apilarlos perfectamente en el congelador, ocupando el mínimo espacio.
El set incluye dos moldes.
¡Una cubitera de lo más cool!
Medidas de la caja: 16,5cm x 9cm x 9cm
Silicola libre de BPA
Apto para lavavajillas
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
These ice sphere molds work perfectly. Use as directed and you will achieve a clear practically perfect 2.5" sphere of ice each time. Durable and well contructed from food grade materials. You'll get clearer ice if you use filtered or boiled water. If prefered, you can even add fruit and stuff into the molds for presentation.
This morning, I used 2 spheres to chill a very large cafe latte. I would normally fill almost the entire glass with regular ice and then have to add more ice half way through cause it melted. These spheres worked perfectly. Hardly any dilution of my espresso and by the time I finished there were still 2 resonably large ice spheres in my glass that I could have continued to use in a refill. These things are just brilliant! I have no idea why anyone would ever spend $500-$1500 for a press when they could have these. These are perfect to chill your liquor or any beverage you prefer to not become diluted.
Someone rated this product at 2 stars. If you actually read their review you'll understand that the person is an idiot. If the 2.5" ice sphere doesn't fit your glass, use a different glass. If you don't want your beverage to splash, put the ice in first. It's just common sense.
Rather then sit here and describe them....instead here are some tips to get them to perform:
1. Use distilled water -- if you want clear ice and no taste except the whiskey in your glass. Some people say purified or tap water is fine; but I have found that the ice still comes out with impurities and irregularities everytime I use anything other than distilled water.
2. The "fill" line on these are kind of funny. The fill line is not the line that you see going around the mold; but is instead just about to the top of the oval line that you will see on the inside as you pour the water in. Don't worry, once you see them you will understand what I am talking about.
3. When running "warm" water over the mold to take out the ice -- Read carefully! Run your warm water over the soft silicone lid first and most (the dark colored part) because it just takes a little longer to get the soft silicone to release than it does the hard plastic part of the mold.
4. When running the "warm" water over the silicone lid -- Take care not to just let the water run into the hole for expansion in the top of the lid. If you do you will create a hole inside your ice sphere.
5. MOST IMPORTANT! After you run your "warm" water all over everything and you remove the silicone top -- the ice sphere will remain inside the silicone portion of the mold and if you do not squeeze it out into the hard plastic part of the mold.... more than likely you will find yourself chasing a rolling, melting, ice sphere across your counter or across your floor and underneath a piece of furniture.... It's fast! LoL....
The Tovolo ice molds are really a very nice accent for a very nice chilled whiskey without having it watered down. Enjoy.