UTG Holster Utg Concealed Gürtelholster - Funda de armas de caza, color negro
- Escondido en y ser acortado en el lado derecho de la cintura del pantalón de drenaje de la mano derecha
- Escondido en y recortado en la parte posterior de la cintura del pantalón de drenaje de la mano izquierda
- Características acolchado de tela para el máximo confort
- Diseño del arco frontal para la correa de re-funda y pulgar elástica fácil para el ajuste y la seguridad adecuada
- Se adapta a todas las pistolas compactas / subcompactos
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Tucked in and Clipped at the Right Side of Pant Waist for Right Hand Draw Tucked in and Clipped at the Back of Pant Waist for Left Hand Draw Features Padded Fabric for Comfort Wear Front Arch Design for Easy Re-holster and Elastic Thumb Strap for Proper Fit and Security Fits All Compact/Subcompact Pistols
Detalles del producto
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
1) 99.9% of the time, the holster comes off with the gun when drawing the gun. That could get you killed if you were trying to use your weapon for self defense. I will explain a possible fix later in my review..
2) The holster works loose when sitting or moving up and down causing your pistol to fall on the ground. In some locations, it is against the law for your concealed weapon to show. If it falls out in public you could be arrested and prosecuted. Check your local laws. I would imagine the MFG could have some serious liability problems with this holster.
3) The problem is the clip. The clip is designed to go over the waste band, but under the belt, or the belt is supposed to be outside the clip. The problem is that the lip on the click that is meant to keep the holster from coming off when you draw is too small and ramped. The result is the holder comes off the with the gun almost every time it is drawn.
I will be returning mine as defective.
I retried this holster with a much smaller weapon. An M&P shield. The holster still comes off with the weapon when its drawn. A very, very dangerous thing. I don't recommend this holster with any weapon of any kind.
I've read and understand the different reviews. I think you have to like it based on your purpose.
It is NOT an EXTERIOR holster if used as is.
It is very lightweight and comfortable against skin.
It is well molded.
The velcro/stretch holder is good. I personally would prefer it on a little more of an angle, but it's better than most that are perfectly vertical.
It fits an S&W M&P Shield 9mm perfectly - just to end of holster, no extension beyond. You could even enclose that end if desired.
From a female perspective, this is a great starter for me as I get comfortable with it.
- It will likely serve as a purse holster with the end inclosed...softens it but leaves it accessible in a purse without adding too much size.
- As conceal carry can have some difficulties in concealment for some females, I can think of ways to use this inexpensive holster combined with customized conceal and carry methods so it is a great choice for that without wasting a lot of money on something that doesn't work for me.
- I might even modify one for an ankle holster. It would be inexpensive to do, fits my weapon perfectly, has enough to hold it it place without extending my weapon beyond, and would be better than what I can find so far online as a reasonable price.
I would have paid a bit more for a metal vs. plastic clip.
There are a lot of good reasons for molded or custom holsters. I would say this fits certain needs but certainly not all.
It does fit inside your pants but the one thing I noticed is that once you take the pistol out of the holster, its somewhat clumsy to get it back while the holder is in you pants.
For a cheap option, you can not beat this holster!
I did have to return this holster because the plastic belt clip snapped off. While I do think it is made well, they need change the plastic into a metal slip and that would make this holster really outstanding. Be careful with that plastic clip.