- Tapa blanda: 272 páginas
- Editor: John Wiley & Sons Inc; Edición: 1 (5 de abril de 2013)
- Colección: For Dummies
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1118506855
- ISBN-13: 978-1118506851
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº87.130 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
Ukulele Exercises For Dummies (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 5 abr 2013
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Take your ukulele playing to the next level - fast! - with hundreds of fun exercises, drills and practice tunes You have a ukulele, you know just enough to be dangerous, and now you're ready to do something with it. You're in luck: Ukulele Exercises For Dummies helps you become a better player. This practice-based book focuses on the skills that entry-level players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you creating music in no time that include: Creating rock-steady strumming patterns and rhythms Becoming a better fingerpicker with patterns, arpeggio exercises, and solo fingerpicking pieces Expanding your fretboard knowledge and crafting your own rock, blues and jazz riffs and solos Playing actual songs on the ukulele - everything from the classic ukulele tunes to the 12 bar blues! Downloadable audio files of the exercises found in the book, providing you with a self-contained practice package No matter if you're a beginning ukulele player or you're wanting to stretch and improve your chops, Ukulele Exercises For Dummies puts you on your way to becoming a ukulele extraordinaire!
Improve your ukulele playing — fast! — with hundreds of fun exercises, drills and practice tunes
You got yourself a ukulele and taught yourself to play a passable 'Happy Birthday,' but now you're ready to take it to the next level. You've come to the right place. This exercise book is your ticket to becoming a bona fide ukulele hero. It supplies expert tips, tricks and plenty of jammin' exercises that will have you strumming and picking your way through everything from the classic ukulele tunes to cool jazz progressions, intricate instrumental pieces and blues riffs like a pro — in no time. And if you're brand-new to the uke, you'll find a lot to like here as well.
- Brush up on the fundamentals — discover how to hold your ukulele; play common chords; read ukulele notation and tab, chord diagrams, neck diagrams, and rhythm charts
- Start practising on the right foot — shorten your learning curve with pre-practice warm-ups, including finger- and hand-stretches, breathing exercises, and strength-building exercises
- Do some serious strumming — strengthen your rhythm, timing and ability to find the right pattern for any song, or even transform simple strumming patterns into sweet improvs
- Become a power-picker — master rhythmic fingerpicking songs and solo fingerstyle pieces with exercises that quickly improve speed, flexibility, and fluidity
- Master the fretboard — learn to build major and minor scales across the neck of the ukulele, build chords in different positions up, and down the fretboard and craft slick solos in rock, blues and jazz styles
Audio download includes
Over an hour and a half of audio featuring the exercises and songs from the book — so you can hear exactly how they should sound
Open the book and find:
- Hundreds of exercises in various keys, tempos and styles
- Strumming exercises from common chord changes to advanced techniques
- Scales and scale sequences
- Picking patterns and exercises that build speed and confidence
- Ways to apply the techniques and tricks you learn to play actual songs
- Warm up exercises that make learning faster and easier
- Tips on performing before an audience
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
If you are serious about improving your skills this is a great book.