"An outstanding book that should be readily available to anyone who performs and interprets obstetric and gynecologic sonography. It is well written, comprehensive, and totally up to date. The images are of top quality and numerous color plates are included. It is reasonably priced for such a compendium...I highly recommend this book to any medical professional who is serious about being the best and offering the most to patients undergoing obstetric and gynecologic sonography." - The Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Descripción del producto
- Get dependable guidance on any clinical issue or challenge by consulting the world's most popular, trusted reference on ob/gyn ultrasound!
- Obtain optimal results by applying the masterful expertise of world-renowned authority Peter W. Callen, MD, as well as a care of other top specialists on the diagnostic and interventional applications of ultrasound.
- Make optimal use of all of the latest developments, including 3-D ultrasound, the use of the latest generation of ultrasound scanners, the growing role of ultrasound in gynecologic imaging.
- Diagnose with confidence by comparing your imaging findings to more than 2,400 digital-quality images - 1,050 in full color - that depict the complete range of normal and abnormal imaging presentations.
- Locate information more quickly thanks to a new highly templated, full-color format.
- Visualize key anatomic details more clearly with hundreds of medical illustrations redrawn in full color.