Vertagear VG-SL2000 Asiento Acolchado Respaldo Acolchado - Silla (Asiento Acolchado, Respaldo Acolchado, Verde, Blanco, Verde, Blanco, Imitación Piel, Imitación Piel)
|Precio:||EUR 244,90 Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- Lorsque l'on passe plusieurs heures au quotidien devant son ordinateur, être correctement assis est essentiel pour votre dos. C'est pour cette raison que Vertagear dévoile une gamme de fauteuils de bureau au design sportif (en témoigne l'appellation "S-Line") qui vous soutiendra fermement quoiqu'il arrive !
- Garantie: 1 an
- Couleur: Vert
- Marque: VERTAGEAR
- Type de revêtement: Simili cuir
Advertencia: El producto puede requerir montaje.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Ajuste de la inclinación: Si
Almohada lumbar: Si
Altura (min.): 125 cm
Altura (máx.): 135 cm
Altura del asiento (máx.): 52,1 cm
Altura del asiento (mín.): 43,2 cm
Altura del paquete: 330 mm
Ancho del paquete: 870 mm
Ancho del respaldo: 54 cm
Capacidad máxima de peso: 150 kg
Color base: Negro
Color de fotograma: Negro
Color del asiento: Verde, Blanco
Diseño de plancha ergonómico: Si
Material de la base: Aluminio
Material del asiento: Imitación piel
Material del respaldo: Imitación piel
Peso: 23 kg
Peso del paquete: 26,5 kg
Profundidad del paquete: 670 mm
Reposabrazos ajustable: Si
Rueda de reenvio: Si
Tipo de asiento: Asiento acolchado
Tipo de reposabrazos: Hard armrest
Tipo de respaldo: Respaldo acolchado
color de Respaldo: Verde, Blanco
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
About 3 months ago the seat began to tear in two different places. The seat Height adjust when place to the top begins to slowly lower itself back down to its lost point.
I have tried using my roommates AKRacing Chair, and my other rooms DXRacer Chair, and this one by far is the most comfortable.. The chair isn't as firm as others, but feels like the cushioning won't flatten out over time making it a strong competitor.
Assembly took me about 20 minutes by myself. If you're having a tricky time getting the chair back to line up the holes with the brackets, try using the provided wrench to pry the bracket down as you hold it and slide in the screws.
10/10 Would buy another Vertagear Racing series chair.
Update: The chair was great until I started having a couple issues. For some reason it doesn't stay at the height I adjust it to. When I sit in it, it sinks down. I find it very annoying and don't know how to fix it. Any ideas? Do you guys sell replacement parts? The other problem I noticed is some of the screws that came with the chair are not straight...The ends of the screws aren't level so they pop out because they were never in right in the first place. With these two problems I went from loving the chair to not liking it!
I need new screws and a new cylinder!
- Packaging of these chairs is very efficient making the overall size great and very easy to unpack.
- Incredibly easy to assemble. It took roughly 15-20 minutes to complete the installation.
- Design is personally my favorite of all comparative gaming chairs.
- Overall build quality is solid and very few squeaks and creaks.
- Does a great job of forcing good posture especially with the pillows.
- Bottom seat cushion is a lot more comfortable than I was expecting and the lumbar pillows work great as advertised.
- All mechanics of the chair work flawlessly.
- Check body measurements before choosing a chair. I am about 5'10" and I have a somewhat broad shoulders. The chair fits me well but I am probably cutting it close. If you are a larger guy with decently broad shoulders you might want to look at the SL4000/6000 instead and it was a wider bucket area.
- The chair along with a lot of these types of chairs use small hooks on the faux leather to attack the coverings at the bottom of the chair. This is not an issue at present time but it could at some point lead to tearing on some of these.
- I noticed on day one that my headrest pillow elastic band was partially frayed where it attached to one side of the pillow. I didn't think it would be a big deal as I was only going to use the pillow towards the top of the headrest leaving as little stress on the band as possible. Unfortunately after a single day it is almost entirely torn through. I am trying to see if it can be replaced by Vertagear otherwise I might have to return it to Amazon as their Warranty page recommends a retailer return before anything else.