Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand - Escáner (210 x 1270 mm, 600 x 600 DPI, Pluma, Negro, LCD, JPG)
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este product es compatible con tu modelo
- Descripción del producto: vupoint soluciones Magic Wand
- Interfaces estándar: USB 2.0
- Voltaje de entrada: 3 V
- Gran superficie de escaneo: 210 x 1270 mm
- Resolución de escaneo Óptica: hasta 600 x 600 ppp
- Tipo de escáner: bolígrafo
- Color: Negro.
Descripción del producto
Con el Magic Wand PDS-ST470-VP de VuPoint.excanearás todos tus documentos de forma móvil., desde cualquier sitio y sin ordenador.Su práctica.pantalla de color.te permite previsualizar tus digitalizaciones directamente grabadas en la.tarjeta de memoria SD de 8 Gb.incluida. El.programa Paperport 14.incluido te permite por su parte organizar, archivar o compartir tus documentos de forma sencilla en.formato JPEG o PDF..Su.batería integrada.te garantiza una autonomía.de hasta 400 digitalizaciones. Ahorrarás tiempo y dinero al poder transferir todos tus documentos por vía electrónica. ¡Se acabaron las imrpesiones inútiles!.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The device itself is nicely portable, it actually has the same width as my MS Surface Pro, so it fits easily into the tablet bag I use for the Pro. The scanner came with a sleeve to protect it.
My only complaint about the scanner is that you CAN'T hook it to a computer to instantly see your scan. You have to scan first, then connect it, and then it works like a removable drive with the files listed. It So if you are scanning a ton of pages, instead of being able to glance at each one on the PC as you go, you have to wait and do it all afterwards.
The software that comes with it is helpful, but not perfect. It converts JPG scans into Word, Excel, PDF, and Emails, but it cannot do anything with a PDF scan. This may be a limitation imposed by Adobe, or a ploy for you to upgrade to their professional edition ($90 at the time of this post), I am not sure. I do see the professional version gives you the ability to convert PDF files.
- It's small and portable. Battery life on two cheap alkaline AAs from IKEA seems to be decent.
- It is fully standards-compliant and requires no driver installation whatsoever, it simply writes files to a microSD card and then acts as a standard card reader when plugged into a computer.
- It deals very poorly with even slight wrinkles or creases in what you're scanning. Even if it's an otherwise perfectly crisp piece of paper that's been unfolded from a standard business envelope, the resulting image will have some kind of a glitch in it. I tried to remedy this by buying a small rectangle of clear acrylic to provide a flat surface over which to scan, but this resulted in a blurry image instead of a glitchy one. A standard copier transparency helps a little if you're trying to scan a smaller item such as a receipt.
- There's a large dead zone on the scanner's margins, this makes it useless for scanning pages from a book of any size.
- Holding both the scanner and thing you're scanning as you try to swipe the scanner along its length at an even rate of speed can be awkward. Using a surface with some grip to it can help with this.
In summation, the concept is kind of neat, certainly not the worst piece of technology I've ever used, but for practical purposes, at this point I think I'll just invest in a standard flatbed or automatic-feed scanner.
I use the VuPoint for scanning old family photos and letters, though, and it works like a dream.
Buscar productos similares por categoría