Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 4,26 de gastos de envío
+ EUR 5,00 de gastos de envío
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile - Perforadora de agujeros (1/4'')
|Precio:||EUR 13,61 Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- Alicates de perforación de largo alcance
- Tienen mangos de silicona suave
- Adecuados para proyectos de scrapbooking
- Para agujeros en papel, tela, cartón, cuero y más
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
WE R MEMORY KEEPERS: Crop-O-Dile Power Punch Tool. Easily punch holes in paper, extra-thick chipboard, fabric, thin tin, leather, plastic and more! This punch features a 2-inch reach from the edge of the material, a lock for keeping the tool closed with not in use, and a waste receptacle that holds the cut pieces until you are ready to empty them. It has the strength of a Crop-O-Dile and soft silicone grips on the handles provide comfort and style. This package contains one Power Punch tool. The punched hole has a diameter of 1/4-inch while the tool itself measures 2-3/4x6-1/4x7/8 inches. Imported.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
PROS: seems to be built solidly and seems like it will be able to hold up for a long time and would be able to make it through leather.
1. the circles that are punched out have to be dug out from the puncher & they are curled up once you dig them out. They also have a film of brownish-grayish grease on them.
2. OK, so if you don't need to retain the circles and only want to get a clean hole, no luck there either. My cardstock was frayed on the edges and they also bore brownish-grayish grease on the edges. Yes, I have a tiny file to get rid of all that, but who wants to file down hundreds of circles. If I wanted to do that, I'd just poke a hole through the cardstock and file. That is why I got a puncher, so that I wouldn't have to file.
3. the punch is really heavy, which is guess why the pro was that it seems really solidly built.
Back it goes.
Standard hole stamped chromed weak metal punch:
Two hands can't punch through pharmacy monthly cycle medicatio blister pack card stock.
We Are Memory Keepers hole punch:
One 74 year old female easily punches multiple holes easily even through medication blister packaging.
Need confetti in a birthday card? You can do it in a short time.
I punched 75 holes in 1/8" styrene sheets in a few minutes with almost no effort. Standard hole punch was incapable of leaving more than a dent.
I only throw away the disks, so I did not check disks for any discoloration or bent condition as another person noted. I just want holes without bending the punch and without killing my hands or having to wriggle the punch to chew threw card stock eventually leaving a ragged hole. This punch leaves a nice clean hole. Adjustable depth stop ensures equal distance from edge for each hole if desired.