- Dimensiones del producto: 8,3 x 6,5 x 8,3 cm ; 490 g
- Número de modelo del producto: GL424GP
- ASIN: B005OK1HA8
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 18 de febrero de 2016
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº702.809 en Hogar y cocina (Ver el Top 100 en Hogar y cocina)
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 14,65 de gastos de envío
Wean Green Garden Pack Snack Cubes Glass Food Containers, Multi-colored , Set of 4 by Wean Green
|Precio final del producto|
- Wean Green Garden Pack Snack Cubes Glass Food Containers, Multi-colored , Set of 4
- 7 Ounce
- Garden Pack
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Detalles del producto
Color: Garden Pack
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Descripción del producto
Wean Snack Cubes will quickly become one of your kitchen essentials Store left overs safely and easily;Glass will not stain;Go from freezer to heat source and back again;Made from 100% recycled glass;Dishwasher and Microwave Safe;The perfect size for every eco-chic family member;Freezer, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe;Durable, temperature-resistant glass & leak-proof, locking lids;BPA-free, PVC-free, Phthalate-free;Pack contains 4 glass cubes, Capacity 7oz each (210 mL)
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
UPDATE (11/17/13): Our little one is ten months old and we are still using these cubes. We have found out that if you put 3 cubes in, they melt (I put three cubes in around dinnertime and about an hour later, they are melted enough for me to stick a fourth cube in there and then lid it shut) and you can actually add a fourth cube to get 4 cubes of food in there. Our little one was picky with her veggies but we found that if we mix one cube of fruit puree and 3 cubes of veggie puree, the fruit puree masks the veggie taste and she ends up eating it! She HATED peas but we mix her peas with fruit (peaches) and another veggie (zucchini) and she TOTALLY loves it. What I love about these cubes is that you can mix up the ice cubes to cater to your kid's preferences. We usually do: 1 cube fruit (peaches, apple sauce), 1 cube 'neutral' veggie (pear, zucchini, etc) and 2 cubes veggies (french green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, etc). Now that our little one is into textures, we fill 1/3 of the bottom with cut up tofu, boiled lentils, or cut up steamed veggies, etc. and still add pureed ice cubes on top (2 of them) which yields a chunky stew-like mixture by the time she reaches daycare. Now that she eats more, we are using two cubes and as her appetite grows, we'll just keep adding cubes. We love these things! The lids are sturdy, no leaking, and the glassware is very durable!
1. Water Proof
2. Lid are heavy duty. ( At first I thought the tabs were going to fall off, but these things old up so great.)
3. Hold Enough food for our child from 4 months to 1yr.
4. Daycare loves them as they are easy to heat up (they place them in the crockpot to warm "remember waterproof') and they are easy to open with one hand.
5. Round part on the center of the lid was a great place to put a sticker we made with our names on them for daycare.
6. Dishwasher safe, and they are in there every 4 days. Very Dishwasher safe
7. The class has a nice thickness and is not cheaply made.
8. Work wonderfully with two frozen cubes from the keedo Feedo Trays.
Here's the deal: When our child could start eating real food (pureed), I went online to find a system that would be the most efficient and user friendly. I made her food using the baby bullet (extremely easy). I found the kiddo freedo trays and noticed that they make about 2.5oz per cube. I then wanted a product that would be easy to use and would be waterproof for defrosting the frozen food cubes and that would be made of glass as to not leach any plastic into the food. The combination of these two products has significantly made our lives easy. They are extremely easy to clean, work so well, and the quality is amazing. We would freeze the pureed food in the trays then pop the frozen food into these bowls to then take to daycare or wherever.
I am not associated with either product, nor did I receive them for free for a review. I am just a dad, trying to make my life more efficient. I am very passionate about products that are so well made and are so useful. Link to kiddo feedo trays below.
KIDDO FEEDO Multiportion Baby Freezer Storage - FDA Approved Silicone Freezer Tray Container with Clip-on Lid - BPA Free - 9x2.6oz portions - FREE eBook by Author/Dietitian - Lifetime Guarantee - Pink
Oh, I almost forgot. I REALLY love the way they snap. Personally, I think they're BETTER than Snapware. See what you think.