- CD de audio (23 de agosto de 2011)
- Número de discos: 1
- Sello: Fair Trade Services
- ASIN: B005LGA88C
- Disponible también en: Música MP3
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº89.300 en Música (Ver el Top 100 en Música)
What I've Become
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
CD de audio , 23 ago 2011
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Out of Baltimore, Maryland, emerge Ashes Remain with their debut album 'What I've Become'. Musically it is hard driving commercial rock flooded with a decidedly current signature. The lyrical arc of 'What I've Become' addresses the experience of past mistakes, the hopelessness that lives there and discovering the resolve that comes from finding a hope greater than ourselves.
Detalles del producto
Listas de canciones
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
This is definitely not the style/kind/genre of music I generally listen to (I'm getting old, too old) these days. That said, What I've Become will keep my attention and stay on the top of my playlists for a long, long time. It's blasting from the speakers, even as I type.
1. Keep Me Breathing: A solid rock song with a good chorus. It is very powerful, and a great opener as it shows what the rest of the album is going to be like. 7/10
2. On My Own: Wow! Just great! Powerful, great lyrics, great instruments, great voice. Flawless, but in order to show how great other songs are, I have to rate it 9/10.
3. Everything Good: So I don't listen to much "Christian music", just songs from Christian bands. I find a lot of them to be chessy, but this song is actually really good. A new sound for them, but they hit it. 9/10.
4. Without You: Get it. Don't even think twice. Even people who aren't huge rock fans will love this song. It was written about his brother and is just flat-out awesome. He puts a lot of soul into this one. 10/10.
5. Come Alive: First one of their's I heard and couldn't believe it was a Christian band. Great song. 9/10.
6. Unbroken: Running out of time, so I'll keep it short. It's a good song. Solid, but not overpowering. 7/10.
7. End of Me: Probably my favorite of their's. Really really good. Definite buy! 10/10.
8. Right Here: Another really good one. 8/10.
9. Change My Life: See #3. A little more rock than "Everything Good". But good message too.
10. Take it Away: Very rock, but kind of messy. Not my favorite of their's. 5/10.
11. Inside of Me: Likewise, not that great, but still pretty good. 6/10.
12. I Won't Run Away: AWESOME!!!! Great ending to a great album! Love the guitar too! 9/10.
So overall, if you want a CD you can just put on shuffle and listen to all of the songs, get this one! Honestly, one of my favorite bands! Buy the whole album, not just a song or two.
check it out!