- Tapa blanda: 66 páginas
- Editor: Createspace Independent Pub (15 de enero de 2017)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1542732026
- ISBN-13: 978-1542732024
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº395.469 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
The 12 Best Wishes To Colour. Being Happy, Making Happy: Colouring Book For Adults (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 15 ene 2017
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
The 12 Best Wishes To Colour
This colouring book for adults reveals what are probably The 12 Best Wishes of all times, since they are universal desires, which transcend the temporality of cultures and accompany humanity as a whole…and they have something more to offer:
- Represented by more than 24 illustrations in single-sided pages, these 12 best wishes of this colouring book offer us the opportunity to experience their meaning in a personal and intimate way. A meaning we could call magical. Magic is the secret intention of Art, therefore, these 12 magical formulas offer us the possibility of transforming the vision of the author, by moving it away from an avid existence and bringing it closer to a reality full of life and well-being.
- These are suitable for all ages, and the adults will be the ones who may benefit most by developing the ability to grasp their ultimate meaning. Each magical illustrated formula leads us to the mystical treasure hidden in the heart of each colourist. And only the most courageous and inquisitive will discover what lies beneath this beautiful experience.
- All these desires are presented by drawings and illustrated words which are waiting asleep to be brought to life through colour. Now, you are invited to take your pens and pencils and embellish your surroundings, or someone else’s, as they are also ideal for framing, giving… and certainly surprising!
Index of contents:
- 8.5 x 8.5 Inch (21.5 x 21.5 cm)
- More than 24 single sided adult colouring pages
- 2 pages dedicated to experience your personal wishes
- Designed for sharing: colour a wish for a friend or a loved one and share the good vibe and joy of the magic of this new adult coloring book.
- All ages: although it is especially designed for adults this colouring boook is suitable for all ages.
- Blank spaces: feel free to write, doodle and draw in the blank spaces.
- Get stillness, fun, serenity and universal inspiration: the meaning of the wishes will fill your heart and inspire you, as they did with me.
Biografía del autor
MJ Sanabria Villamor was born in Madrid, Spain. She began to develop her artistic career after studying Fine Arts at Complutense University, Madrid. Since then, she has combined her personal artistic research with several exhibitions. She has worked at different advertising agencies and ICT companies and has published several books as an illustrator. Since 2013 she has published 3 more books as an illustrator and currently she is working on her fourth book about poetry and illustration.
Click on the following link for more information: www.books.sanabriavillamor.com .
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
1 opinión de cliente
Valorar este producto
Imágenes de clientes
Mostrando 1-1 de 1 opiniones
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I really think it's a different colouring book, so I recommend it if you like to colour, but especially if you really want to please your beloved ones.
To me, the desire I like the most is the composition with the daisies and the one with the birds. (my mother says they are fishes)
All are easy to color no matter if you are adult or a child.
I hope they publish a second part. I will also buy it.
The 12 Best Wishes To Colour. Being Happy, Making Happy: Colouring Book For Adults