- Sensación natural y super deslizamiento; sin sabor, sin olor
- 100g para 20 litros; fácil de hacer, fácil de limpiar
- Sin riesgo para el látex, cuero, neopreno ni para los juguetes (sex toys)
- No mancha; sin grasa, aditivos, azúcar ni conservadores
- No es tóxico (ISO10993-5)
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
X Lube es totalmente soluble en agua. Se limpia con un trapo húmedo o lavando con agua y jabón. No deja manchas ni residuos. No hace falta utilizar sal.
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I first discovered X Lube in a shop in London. Never having heard of a powdered lube. I asked the guy to mix some up for me. Well he did. It took seconds.
You just add powder to water shake it a few seconds and let it sit. After picking out a few more things in the shop. We came back to to the lube to shake it a second time. It was done. No mess, no adding other things, just water, the powder and shake. He put some in my hands and said rub them together. I was sold. This lube is what you buy lube for. it was slippery, it feels like liquid silk. I was impressed how long lasting it was. It had no bad taste,salt or sugar.
Like I said, I have been using this lube for almost 3 years now. An being able to mix my own lube to the consistency that I like is amazing. It does not stain my sheets, wipes off my head board and side tables easily. It rinses off my body with just water.
I LOVE IT.
Isiam from Los Angeles
Pros: - The main pro for me, that beats it all: it does not contain any sugars, so no yeast infection, yay!
- Very cost-effective. Lasts long.
- Very slippery.
- Toy safe.
- You mix it yourself, so you are in total control of the mixture thickness.
Cons: - It takes some time to get used to it. It's stringy, and may be different from what you're used to.
- Takes time to mix it. Just think ahead and keep some premixed :)
I have used powdered veterinary lube for many years and was curious about this purer version without dispersant or sugars.
The instructions for mixing are detailed and thorough. After waiting the suggested time I found it to be a very nice lube but I like it thicker. Three caps did the trick. A fabulous lube with a pleasing viscosity. Cleanup with plain water was easy.
- Get a plastic sports bottle for mixing and dispensing. One with a pull up nipple.
- Dump your capfuls of powder onto a clean piece of printer paper. Smoosh the lumps down with the back of a spoon and pour that into the water. Your mix will be lump free.
- Do refrigerate your mix. Or make smaller batches. After a week or so I find the consistency gets much thinner. Still a good lube but not the thick stuff that I prefer. Minus 1 point.
Grand total 9 out of 10