Compara precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ EUR 26,49 de gastos de envío
+ EUR 3,51 de gastos de envío
Xyzprinting 4020045054 - Impresora 3D Da Vinci Nano Fabricación De Filamento Fusionado
Producto en el Outlet
Este producto forma parte de nuestro Outlet, en el que encontrarás miles de productos a precios aún más bajos.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Xyzprinting. Informática. Alto rendimiento. Xyzprinting; 4020045054. Xyzprinting 4020045054 - Impresora 3D Da Vinci Nano Fabricación De Filamento Fusionado
Contenido de la caja
1 x Impresora 3D Da Vinci Nano Fabricación De Filamento Fusionado (Fff) Impresora 3D Xyzprinting
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más destacadas en Amazon.co.uk
* It's small. Fits neatly into a corner of my desk.
* It was relatively cheap for a fully-assembled product.
* Auto levelling actually works?! I had a failed first print until I ran it through auto-levelling, and this was actually intuitive and useful.
* After setting it up, prints weren't completely awful, but this honestly depends on what you're printing, and how well it's been set up. Pay attention to bed levelling, and ensure there's something to ensure good bed adhesion such as masking tape on the bed.
* The software. OUCH. You need to sign-up to download it as per the manual, and it took ages to download. You can't source it from elsewhere, it *must* be from XYZprinting's site which was just SLOW. Once open, it couldn't detect the printer and much fiddling with the settings was required for the printer to even show up at all. I couldn't even rotate the view of the models in it once I eventually got it to work. Good luck with this.
* Doesn't work with alternative software. Unless you want to put a new controller board in, but you might as well make your own printer from scratch if that's the case.
* The filament with DRM-style lock-in. Mine came with a free reel of filament, but nothing prepared me for the shock as I investigated the filament closer. NOTHING in the product listing told me to expect DRM-style chips in the filament, meaning in layman's terms, you can only load genuine XYZprinting filament into it. It will refuse to work with any 3rd party filament, beware! If I wasn't stubborn and want to find a bypass for this, I would just send it back as this was not something I was told about!
On the one hand its compact and easily transportable.
Not overly expensive.
Easy to assemble.
Downside. Software nightmare. Drove me nuts.
Took flipping ages.
Just don't think its for me.
Might be different for you.