- Número de modelo del producto: RF-603C
- ASIN: B00517FMWI
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 6 de junio de 2014
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº567.258 en Electrónica (Ver el Top 100 en Electrónica)
Yongnuo rf-603 c 1, rf603 c1 rf 603 disparador del flash 2 transceptores para canon 1000d 450d 400d 350d 300d 60d
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Este artículo se utiliza para Canon, su transmisor es también el receptor. al pulsar cada uno de ellos, el otro se convertirá en el receptor. puede utilizar 2 flash con este transmisor y el receptor es perfecto para fotografía creativa.
- Mando a distancia inalámbrico disparador de flash/disparador sincronizado con mando a distancia transceiver.
- El transmisor es también el receptor. al pulsar cada uno de ellos, el otro se convertirá en el receptor.
- Sistema transceptor de unidades: detectar automáticamente cuando el modo para cambiar a cualquiera transmisor o al receptor.
- Zapata pass-through, lo que permite cámara disparador de flash inalámbrico y que se utilizan simultáneamente.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Descripción del producto
tipo:Fsk 2.4 ghz inalámbrico a distancia del sistema
la distancia del transmisor:100m
el canal:los canales 16
de liberación:La mitad- camino de la prensa, completa- camino de la prensa
receptor de interfaz:Uno de ellos es 2.5mm zócalo, para la liberación del obturador
uno de ellos es estándar de toma de pc para el flash speedlite o studio strobe
tipo de batería:Aaa*2
Receptor stand- por el tiempo:Hasta 45 horas( el uso de la batería aaa)
tamaño:El receptor: 37 x 30 x 81.5mm( w x h x d)
c1 para canon 60d/550d/500d/1000d/450d/400d/350d/300d, para pentax k20d/k200d/k10d/k100d
Incluyendo el paquete:( no hay pilas incluidas)
1 x transmisor
1 x receptor
1 2.5mm x puerto de liberación del obturador cable
1 x manual de instrucciones en inglés y chino
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Regardless of your Canon EOS cameras, all the flash triggers are same, the only difference is the cable that comes with it to remotely trigger the camera shutter. So if you don't use it to trigger the shutter, it does not matter if you buy 603C or 603 C3 or 603 etc, as long as they are for Canon, all of them will work fine on your Canon EOS cameras.
The range of these little devils is simply AWESOME, I was able to trigger my Camera & flash (which were located in the living room) from my back yard (which is totally out of sight with 3 walls in between the camera/flash & the yongnuo trigger in my hand). I also tried it outdoors in the desert (although I did not take a tape to measure it) it was approximately 100 mtrs (at least) and it worked perfectly as I was able to remotely trigger my 7D + 60D and the 4 off camera speedlites (one 580EXII, one 430EXII & two Yongnuo YN560) with these little devils.
Another good thing about them is that both are identical i.e. they are both transceivers (work as a wireless flash trigger as well as a receiver), so you don't need to worry about which one to use on your flash and which one to use on your camera, just use anyone you want.
However, there are two things I do not like about these radio triggers (for some this might be a big issue ... for me they are just minor annoyance):
1. These do not have a mechanism to secure them to the camera/light stand ... but to be fair these do fit very tightly both to my camera hot shoe as well as the light stands ... but I still do worry about the possibility of them falling off (but so far they never fell off, even when tilted backwards)
2. The on & off switch is located in such a place that you cannot reach them with your fingers when a sppedlite is mounted ... but there is a workaround as you can use your car/house keys to turn it on & off).
I would have given 5 stars if they had a tightening mechanism and the ability to turn on & off without having to take off the flash.
But I still highly recommend these Yongunuo wireless flash triggers for anyone on a budget and do not care about the above two small annoyances. As far as functionality is concerned they do just as well as any of the more expensive radio flash triggers.
I have purchased few other electronic items from this supplier and can confidently say that they are efficient, on time & the itmes always arrived in very good condition.
So, that should be the end of the review...but wait! In the box is a nifty surprise I had no clue I was getting! They give you a little cable that plugs into the side of one of the tranceivers & into your cameras PC sync port. Ok, I knew I was getting it...its in the pictures...but I didn't know what it did. Figured that was required for it to trigger the flash or something. But no, you plug that in & now all of a sudden the button on the transceiver is a shutter button. Bam, just got myself a free trigger for tripod shots. OK 6 stars! Wait wait wait, it gets better. This is a transCEIVER right? So now that I've plugged the thing into my PC port, it can receive a signal right? Oh snap...so I turn on the other one, push it's button, and bam! Now I've got a wireless shutter release, that'll also work from ungodly far distances away. And it works in bulb mode to keep the shutter open as long as you want. And it will set AF and Metering when pressed halfway. So now, by my count, I want to rate this thing 7 stars. I'm buying another set so I can sync up more flash units now.
It says on the box "Unlimited wonderful. Easily grasp. All in yongnuo" Couldn't have said it better myself, my engrish-speaking friends. :)