ZAGG ZAGGkeys Folio Bluetooth QWERTY Blanco teclado para móvil - Teclados para móviles (Blanco, Samsung, Galaxy Note 8, QWERTY, Batería, 400 mAh)
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Altura: 139,8 mm
Ancho: 215,1 mm
Color del producto: Blanco
Compatibilidad: Galaxy Note 8
Concentrador USB: No
Diseño de teclado: QWERTY
Dispositivo apuntador: No
Fuente de energía: Batería
Interfaz del dispositivo: Bluetooth
Lector de huella digital: No
Marca compatible: Samsung
Peso: 366 g
Profundidad: 7,1 mm
Ranura para cable de seguridad: No
Tablero estilo islas: Si
Teclado numérico: No
Tecnología de conectividad: Inalámbrico
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
First, as a case, it's nearly perfect. It is as compact as possible, barely exceeding the dimensions of the tablet itself. Even with the keyboard, it's fairly slim - measures 0.7". The case is fairly rugged (see "problems" below) and does a good job of protecting the tablet. The openings for the controls, camera, and stylus are good. The only problem I've had is one particular set of earbuds that didn't fit securely because of the case. Earbuds are cheap, though. I bought the white case, since my tablet is white. The case is a combination of a hard plastic and rubbery material. The rubbery part is nice because it provides grip, but it does tend to show a little dirt. I've started using disposable screen cleaning wipes, and after cleaning the screen I am now in the habit of cleaning the case also. It cleans pretty well, and still looks good.
The keyboard in this case is awesome. It's just barely big enough to touch type on; I don't think you could do that with a 7" tablet. The island-style keys are responsive, but don't have a click. Most of the keys are in the proper location, but several less frequently used keys are quadrupled. This means instead of hitting the key, or the shift-key combination, you can also hit the fn-key and shift-fn-key combo for the other characters. This is slightly annoying, but doesn't happen very frequently. The backlight for the keyboard is awesome; you have a choice between no backlight or 3 brightness levels. I usually use the dimmest setting. There are 7 different colors to choose from. I have a couple of minor issues with the keyboard; see "problems" below.
I gave this keyboard/case 4 stars instead of 5 due to a couple of minor problems. First, the case: the hinge isn't as strong as I thought it was, and I apparently tilted the screen back too far. This caused a small crack in the hinge on one side, which makes the screen look a little crooked. Second, the keyboard: I occasionally get a duplicated keystroke. When this happens, it usually enters several - or more - copies of the keystroke, so it's obvious. This is fairly rare, maybe once in a full page of text at most. Lastly, I occasionally lose the bluetooth connection. I haven't been able to find a pattern to this; one blog I was reading suspected that it happens in a location where several, or many people are using bluetooth devices simultaneously. I haven't been able to confirm this. THe result is, maybe once or twice a week I have to go into the settings and either (1) recheck the box that says something like "use this device for input" or (2) occasionally have to unpair and then repair the keyboard. Annoying, but not really a problem. Most of the time the keyboard connects within a couple of seconds of me pressing a key.
I have been using ZAGG products for quite a few years. The screen protectors they make are incredible! I wouldn't use any other. This is my first ZAGG product that was not a screen protector. I contacted ZAGG this morning about this case, and they are replacing it under warranty. Now that I know not to open the screen quite so far, that should help. I hope the replacement resolves some of the other issues as well. It was very easy to navigate their web site and request the replacement.
Despite a few minor problems, I really do love this case. Even if I wasn't getting a replacement, I would still like it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because of these minor annoyances. Perhaps your mileage will vary!
update: it's been about 10 months and the thing is falling apart. it's used by my wife leisurely so I know it's not getting abused as it might if say I or my kids were using it. the portion of the case that wraps around the tablet has cutouts for buttons and such on the side and almost every opening has cracked or chipped away at those thinner sections. the space bar key also no longer works. I have to say I am extremely disappointed when a case whose primary purpose is to be sturdy and protect the device within it cannot even last a year under light use by a light user. hopefully they honor the warranty. but even if they did, a case should last longer and a spacebar should not be going out this soon. this was the highest priced case I could find, hoping I would get what I paid for. swing and miss Zagg. lesson learned.
- They keyboard is sturdy and large enough to type on comfortably with little to no error, assuming you know your keystrokes.
- The bluetooth was very easy to pair with the tablet, and it stays connected as long as I'm using the keyboard. Sometimes, when it's idle for over 20 minutes, I have to turn off the keyboard and turn it back on and it connects automatically.
- The buttons in the top row are very convenient: Home, Back (same use as the back button on the tablet - also functions as an unlock button from the lock screen if you don't have a password set), Lock, Cut, Copy, Paste, all music navigation keys, and volume keys.
- The bottom left search/menu key (long press launches Google search) gives me an alternative to opening apps without touching the screen.
- With the well-thought-out design of the case, I have easy access to my S Pen if I need it.
- The case itself is sturdy and solid, doesn't feel flimsy at all and the plastic feels very firm.
- The case does pick up some black smudges fairly easily, as mentioned in other reviews. But I've had no trouble removing them with a damp paper towel.
- The backlit keys are very bright, almost blinding in dark surroundings; not having it on the highest brightness setting allows me to conserve battery life of the keyboard.
- I did not have to configure any keyboard settings with this case to make it the primary keyboard when connected. It automatically disabled the on-screen keyboard the very first time I synced the tablet to it.
- I still have difficulty figuring out how to put on caps lock. The button also shares the tab function, which is the primary function of the button. I managed to do caps lock before on accident, and any time I've tried since, I've ended up doing a force reset on the tablet.
- The case makes it a little difficult to connect my charger, but I believe it's the micro USB cable that I have. It's a little wide, and I have to force it into the port or else the cable will fall out eventually.
- Keeping my tablet connected to the keyboard via bluetooth does tend to wear out my tablet's battery a lot quicker. This isn't so much of a problem for myself since I'm almost always near an outlet, but this may be a problem for someone who doesn't have that convenience so often
This keyboard case is a great buy. I was looking for something that would convert my tablet into a mini laptop/netbook, and this definitely does the job. I have the complete functionality of a netbook with an added touchscreen feature! I'm able to do work on my office computer, and side projects on my tablet simultaneously, since it barely takes up any room on my work desk. There is literally nothing like this on the market that I could find, it's truly a one of a kind!