Compara Precios en Amazon
Okiedog, bolsa de pañales "Shuttle", Poliéster, Rojo (coral)
|Precio:||EUR 59,95 Envío GRATIS. Ver detalles|
|Precio final del producto|
Logística de Amazon es un servicio que Amazon ofrece a los vendedores y que les permite almacenar sus productos en los centros logísticos de Amazon. Amazon recibe, prepara y envía los productos además de gestionar el Servicio de Atención al Cliente.
Si eres un vendedor, podrás aumentar tus ventas significativamente con el uso de Logística de Amazon. Más información sobre el programa.
- Weekender/bolsa de viaje
- espacioso compartimento principal
- bandolera acolchada
- fijación a trolley
- también utilizable como bolsa de pañales
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Descripción del producto
La bolsa Shuttle es la compañera perfecta para viajes, deporte, tiempo libre o también como bolsa de pañales. Mediante los muchos compartimentos, todo está bién y claramente organizado. En el área delantera hay un bolsillo para el móvil, el bolso y las llaves (con gancho para llaves). Detrás hay un compartimento mayor con bolsillo térmico para bebidas y subdivisiones adicionales. De viaje, estos compartimentos serven perfectamente también para guardar perfume, champú o similares! En el espacioso compartimento principal hay varios bolsillos laterales así como dos quick-pick lazos para asigurar piezas pequeñas. En la parte trasera hay una cinta trolley por el cual también puede fijar perfectamente su bolsa a su trolley para viajes. El fondo de la bolsa está protegido contra suciedad por cuatro pies. Características de la bolsa Shuttle en resumen: bolsillo térmico en la parte delantera (adecuado para una botella de 0,5 l PET) interior de color claro para mejor visión dos grandes bolsillos interiores con banda elástica profundo bolsillo exterior bandolera ajustable y desmontable asa acolchada con cierre de clip grande cremallera fácil de abrir profundo, espacioso compartimento principal bolsillo separado para el móvil, las llaves y el bolso bolsillo para accesorios hebilla de sujeción para trolley Esta bolsa espaciosa también puede ser utilizada como bolsa de pañales. Para eso, se envía incluso: sistema de fijación clipix para el cochechito, bolsillo térmico, bolsa de accesorios, cambiador.
Todos nuestros productos son sin PVC, ftalato, AZO y BPA okiedog - solo agrega amor!
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
1. It is incredibly good-looking, in an I'm-not-too-feminine-for-daddy-to-carry-me kind of way. I bought the oyster and grey bag.
2. There is at least twice as much space in this bag as there was in my J.J. Cole diaper bag, even though the dimensions are only slightly bigger. The bag expands and the outer pockets are sewn in a way that allows for "puffing-out." This was exactly what I needed, as I was looking for a bigger bag to accommodate my soon-to-be third child.
3. The included stroller clips are significantly better than the ones I already have. They have anti-slip attachments on the part that touches the stroller bars and they attach with Velcro rather than a rubber loop that doesn't secure. Clips are well-made and work very well.
4. As stated, the bag comes with two accessories--the bottle holder and the accessory pouch. The [insulated] bottle holder is very tall and definitely big enough to hold an 8oz bottle with the cap on or a tall toddler sippy cup. This is a huge plus for me.
5. In addition to the insulated bottle bag, the second (larger) pocket on the front of the bag has three deep pockets, two of which I will be using for diapers, and the middle pocket is heavily insulated so it can hold ANOTHER (or even two) bottle(s)/sippy cup(s). LOVE.
6. The smaller front pocket has an awesome clip for attaching your keys to which has a release button to pop up the ring and snaps back down securely. No annoying, painful struggling with a metal twisty key ring.
7. The same front pocket as in #6 also has a small pocket inside for your cell phone with a Velcro-attached strap to secure it in place.
8. The main compartment has two HUGE pockets which will undoubtedly hold any toys, extra outfits, etc. that you could possibly need to take with you (or even extra diapers on those long trips).
9. The main compartment has two long, hanging straps that snap to themselves which I've hooked through the loops on the accessory pouch and bottle holder so they are easily accessible, but I can see them being attached to baby's favorite toy for quick access.
10. Main compartment has a zippered pocket which holds the anti-bacterial changing pad. It won't hold anything else, but I really appreciate this design, as I've had so many changing pads that slip around or get bent out of shape from being shoved in various diaper pockets, so this out-of-the way storage option is wonderful.
11. Seams, piping, straps, etc. all appear very sturdy. I've had a couple of Jeep diaper bags which were great for space and organization but the seams ended up just shredding in less than a month on both (which were different designs).
12. This may not seem to be a huge plus for some, but the strap that goes around the shorter handles SNAPS rather than Velcro-ing. I can't say enough about how great I think this is. I get so frustrated trying to line up Velcro so that it doesn't chafe, rub, or get stuck to other things (like my much-loved and fairly expensive SwaddleDesigns dream blankets. Velcro is death for muslin fabric).
13. The structure of the bag is sturdy enough that, when placed on the ground with the main compartment open, it stays open by itself. I currently have it set on the ground like this completely empty and it isn't collapsing. This is a huge plus for any mom who has struggled to shove things in a diaper bag with one hand while wrestling with a child in her other arm and had the bag repeatedly fall over or collapse into itself. Talk about frustrating.
I have yet to put this baby to any kind of hard-core use, but I can already tell that it is by far my favorite diaper bag and definitely worth the money.
One thing I did find a little annoying is the fact that it can only be spot-cleaned (as per included instructions). No using a washing machine or drier, and also no dry-cleaning. It also says to allow it to air dry in a dark place (huh?). I'm not sure what would happen if someone attempted to wash it on gentle cycle and tumble dry, but I love it too much to risk ruining. It just makes me a little nervous because I bought a lighter-colored fabric, which quickly encounters stains when introduced to children. I'm sure if you were to purchase the darker fabrics it wouldn't be that much of an inconvenience.
This bag is still holding up fantastically two years later. The lighter color did lend itself to dark marks, but I got over my initial trepidation and machine washed it on delicate with zero issues. Piping, handles, zippers, and snaps are all still perfect. I've since had several other bags (including a JuJuBe Be Prepared and a Petunia Pickle Bottom Wistful Weekender) that have not held my heart like this bag has...I just keep coming back to it. Even my husband complains every time I try a new one out, and that's saying something as he's pretty carefree. I think at this point if I were to spend money on yet another bag I'd just go with another Okiedog style that's not quite as big. We cloth diaper, but only 1 out of my 3 children is still in diapers so I don't technically need all of the room this bag offers any more...though I DO love to over pack. ;)