Compara precios en Amazon
+ EUR 4,99 de gastos de envío
+ EUR 2,04 de gastos de envío
be quiet! Pure Base 600 Carcasa de Ordenador Midi-Tower Negro - Caja de Ordenador (Midi-Tower, PC, ABS sintéticos, Acero, ATX,Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX, Negro, Juego)
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Bahías: 2x 5,25 pulgada(s) Ext., 3x 3,5 pulgada(s) interno, 2x 2,5 pulgada(s) interno
- Factor de forma: ATX
- Formato fuente de alimentación: ATX
- Ranuras de tamaño completo (entero): 7
- Conexiones frontales: 2x USB 3.0, 2x Audio
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Adecuado para: Juego
Altura: 470 mm
Altura máxima de la CPU más fresco: 16,5 cm
Ancho: 220 mm
Cantidad de puertos tipo A USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1): 2
Capacidad de enfriamiento líquido: Si
Color del producto: Negro
Diámetro de ventiladores frontales soportados: 120,140 mm
Diámetro de ventiladores traseros soportados: 120 mm
Diámetros de ventiladores superiores soportados: 120,140 mm
Entrada de audio: Si
Factor de forma: Midi-Tower
Factores de forma de la fuente de alimentación compatibles: ATX
Formas de factor de tarjeta madre soportadas: ATX,Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX
Fuente de alimentación incluida: No
Grosor de material: 1 mm
Material: ABS sintéticos, Acero
Máxima longitud de PSU: 21 cm
Máxima longitud de la tarjeta de gráficos: 28 cm
Máximo de ventiladores frontales: 3
Máximo de ventiladores posteriores: 1
Máximos ventiladores superiores: 3
Número de bahías 2.5'': 6
Número de bahías internas de 3,5 ": 3
Número de puertos 3.5": 3
Número de puertos 5.25": 2
Número de ranuras de expansión: 7
Número de receptáculos 5.25" externos: 2
Peso: 7,44 kg
Peso del paquete: 8,74 kg
Profundidad: 492 mm
Salida de audio: Si
Tamaño de ventilador del radiador frontal compatible: 120,140,240,280,360 mm
Tamaño de ventilador del radiador trasero compatible: 120 mm
Tamaño de ventilador superior soportado: 120,140,360 mm
Tamaños de disco duro soportados: 2.5,3.5"
Ventana lateral: No
Ventiladores frontales instalados: 1x 140 mm
Ventiladores traseros instalados: 1x 120 mm
2 opiniones de clientes
Valorar este producto
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- You can put a crazy amount of fans in here is you wish. 3 x 120 or 140 on front (It comes with one), 3 x 120 or 140 on top, and 1 on the back (Which it comes with)
- SUPER QUIET. So quiet that my wife questioned that it was even on. Even at the highest fan setting it's very quiet.
- Looks good once put together. I like the overall esthetic and it is definitely an upgrade from my Antec 300.
- Front panel USB 3.0 / Fan controller / Audio all works good. The fan controller comes attached to the included 2 fans and also has 1 3 pin lead to connect another fan if you wish. It's powered by a SATA power connector.
- Very light. I also included this as a negative as it is very thin aluminum, BUT i suppose it is nice to move around when you need to.
- Great price!
- SSD Cages don't fit:
SSD cages on bottom of motherboard tray don't fit my Samsumg 840 Pro SSD. And not just by a bit, by a LOT. I was able to really force it into the carrier but then when i try to mount that to the motherboard the SSD was too thick and would not allow it to mount (This was only a 7mm SSD, not even a 9.5mm one.)
- Cable management slots:
The silicon covering the holes is super flimsy and just passing through any cable would cause them to completely fall out.
Also my board is a normal Gigabyte ATX board but it covered most of the holes so they could not be used. If they were just like 1 inch closer to the front of the case they would have fit great though. I understand that a mATX or smaller board would of course make these work but then why would i buy a case this big if i were going to buy a mATX board.
Then i put my Blu-ray burner in the top ODD slot and it interferes with another one of the cable management slots so that the silicon ring is pushed out of where it is supposed to go. I understand that Optical drives are dinosaurs today and the manufacturer must never have tested actually fitting one inside of the case, but still ridiculous.
- Super cheap black painted screw hardware
- "thumbscrews" which are labeled HDD screws but cannot be used as thumbscrews since the knurled part is very thin and the noise dampening silicon around where the screws go sits flush with the top of the screw when inserted. Due to this you have to use a screwdriver to use them.
Case build quality:
- It's quite thin aluminum. And i've owned a number of aluminum cases and this one is especially light in a bad way. Everything you screw in or move around you can see the whole case flexing.
Plagued by crazy thin aluminum construction and cheesy fasteners.
This case has five side mounted 3.5 drive positions, but frames for only three of the bays. Huh? There are no additional bays frames on the "be quiet" web site, WTF?
Using the supplied screws/thumbscrews, I could tell the machining was not up to snuff. No good fits to be had, so I Helen Kellered my way through assembly. Ick.
The Mobo standoffs are wonky, painted black, and of some obscure Chinese thread pitch, I ended up replacing the whole set with brass spares that accepted standard pitch thumb screws.
Of note, there is acoustic damping material on two of the six inner surfaces. Nice touch.
There are silicon cable routing grommets, and hard drive silicon mounts that some reviewers thought were cheesy, but I actually liked.
The plate glass is high quality, but the supplied fasteners/rubber mounts are not good quality. I got some rubber washers from the hardware store that gave a better fit and more secure feel.
Cable routing is ok, since the back side is not glass, and there is room to hide uglies.
There is a supplied fan controller for the 140/120mm included case fans. Three position switch, wish they could have been PWM capable. There is flow noise. Definitely not silent, but close to it.
I ended up with a closed loop cpu cooler. The case flow wasn't adequate to evacuate waste heat from the Ryzen Wraith, so I had to remove the case top and install a radiator instead. The case is actually quieter with a PWM closed loop cooler/radiator installed.
Overall, an adequate case. Not the best design or construction, but good enough to get a thumbs up.